Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

I'm hoping they do. Signing Neymar will be a big mistake for them. He's going to cost too much and they already have a left winger that they spent like 140m euros on just 2 months back. They honestly could be using that money to get midfielders and compete that way. Besides, Neymar has only played like 58 games in the past 2 seasons. The good thing is they'll have no money to spend next season if they sign Neymar.

We honestly don't need Neymar. We could use that money on other areas and make our whole team better. Our team is better than last season.... and if Dembele and Coutinho could play better, we'd be good. If only we could get a better coach we'd be in a much better situation. I'd go after Eriksen instead.

I guarantee you they're only doing this to spite us. But this is going backfire on them because they're lacking in other areas.

We all know Neymar doesn't give a shit about us, so him signing for that team won't bother him too much.

They could get Eriksen for free in January, VDB for just 50m and whatever issues you mentioned about their midfield is solved.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only positive thing I see from Neymar going to Real Madrid is that it increases Barca's chances of signing Mbappé.

Probably spells the end of this board too.

Donatello

Semedo's chemistry with Dembele doesn't matter given OD won't play at the RW.

I would try to offer Rakitic or Umtiti first and see if they bite.

This is the short term thinking. Next year Valverde might be gone, and we might have an opportunity to play with a new style.

Neymar is good, but he is very similiar to Messi in terms of workrate,& isn't even on nearly as good as Messi, in terms of qualities, not to mention the injuries.

You'd have to bend your tactics to accumulate him, which I don't think is a good choice.

We have already signed Griezmann, we have a well balanced squad. Lack of Semedo means, we have lost that balance and added one more winger to the already existing over stacked front 3.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is the short term thinking. Next year Valverde might be gone, and we might have an opportunity to play with a new style.

Neymar is good, but he is very similiar to Messi in terms of workrate,& isn't even on nearly as good as Messi, in terms of qualities, not to mention the injuries.

You'd have to bend your tactics to accumulate him, which I don't think is a good choice.

We have already signed Griezmann, we have a well balanced squad. Lack of Semedo means, we have lost that balance and added one more winger to the already list of over stacked front 3.

Dembele won't play in the RW as long as Messi is here and if Dembele sucks this season he's gone next summer anyway.

Dembele has become the most overrated player in recent times. He has proven nothing so far. I'm not putting any faith in him or his potential.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Real Madrid gets Neymar, Hazard will have to play in the midfield somehow and I don't know how that will turn out. Vinicius will probably play on the right wing, Rodrygo can say sayonara to their first team for a while (as they will run out of non-EU spots) and Brahim Diaz won't have much game time either.

Givenchy

if Neymar ends up at Madrid, could this be the end of Barto and the board?

what BBZ was saying about it being Rosell and Bartos legacy getting Neymar to Barca.. well losing him to PSG and then missing out on him to our biggest rivals is surely the final nail in the coffin? that would be the only positive

Zica

Btw about posts how Ney guarantees a Cl.
And how he is the 2nd best player in the world.
He is that highly rated only on 3 places in the world:
1. Neymar's head
2. Rosell's and Barto's head
3. Barcaforum

In real life, he is for a reason outside of top10 players in the world.

Further, about him guaranteeing a CL, remember:
2014: Atletico 1:0
We were toothless in attack.
2016: Atletico 2:0
A comedy gold in attack against a parked buses
2017: Psg 4:0
We could have lost 7:0
Juve 3:0 and 0:0
Toothless.

Not to mention that Brasil has just won Copa without a gamechanger Neymar.

Plus, RM were better than us in the last 18 months of La liga while we had MSN.
We were actually way better in La liga with Ernieball than with the second best player in the universe.

Regarding Real and 4 Cls.
Lol, they had CR7.
Neymar won't bring them any trophies.

Some fans mentioned a few days ago that maybe Neymar will be motivated this time.

Ney is a clown, an idiot, a snake and a Brasilian.
There is no way that a Brasilian attacker who is also a poison gets motivated in his late 20s.
He will always stay the same.
Party, fights, problems, showboating, dribbling backwards, r a p i n g, money, ego, diva, injuries.

Ignorant post. Building a winning team is never a guarantee and you can only hope of improving your chances to win it. You can say we lost to Atletico, Juve, etc ... with him, but he wasn't necessarily the cause. An aging Iniesta was a BIG liability on defensive side as much as we all loved him. You can see his work rate on goals we conceded vs Juve and PSG.

Neymar had very little issues when at Barca ... that's all that matters. Neymar has not demonstrated that he is like R9 or R10 in terms of professionalism. The guy still loves to train and shows up on time and sober. Until that changes, there is no reason to put him into a box.

I don't particularly want Neymar back because I think he wants to play like a 10. But I also surely do not want him going to Madrid. Either he comes to Barca or stays at PSG for me.

Zica

We have already signed Griezmann, we have a well balanced squad. Lack of Semedo means, we have lost that balance and added one more winger to the already existing over stacked front 3.

Neymar's work rate is definitely better than Messi. Messi is more clinical.

Jadentheman

Real and PSG did this to spite us, but like the PSG move will most likely backfire. He's gonna destabilize Real's locker room, make Zidane go crazy, and clash with Hazard. Only thing I will be happy is Perez when that disappointment on his face and realization of wasting money along with all those years of wanting Ney will come crashing down.

Vinicius development will be stalled

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real and PSG did this to spite us, but like the PSG move will most likely backfire. He's gonna destabilize Real's locker room, make Zidane go crazy, and clash with Hazard. Only thing I will be happy is Perez when that disappointment on his face and realization of wasting money along with all those years of wanting Ney will come crashing down.

Vinicius development will be stalled

With Hazard playing on the left Vinicius has already been playing on the right this preseason and from what I have been, he is not much of a threat on the right than he is on the left. Real Madrid has got quite a few wingers who can supposedly play on both wings and all of them are natural LW if I am not mistaken.

abbbs97

Fucking snake if he goes to Madrid. Leo wont be happy with him. I hope this move backfires on him again just like it did when he went to PSG. Barto should go all in on Mbappe next summer. I dont think Mbappe will want to follow Neymar to Madrid. Leave this snake alone and go all in for Mbappe next season.

Givenchy

Fucking snake if he goes to Madrid. Leo wont be happy with him. I hope this move backfires on him again just like it did when he went to PSG. Barto should go all in on Mbappe next summer. I dont think Mbappe will want to follow Neymar to Madrid. Leave this snake alone and go all in for Mbappe next season.

Mbappe isn't coming to Barca.. more chance Madrid go in for him next summer :lol:

we fucked our relations with PSG, Dortmund, Atleti.. the list goes on. sadly the legacy this board will leave us with will live on long after them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans