Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No stupid circus tricks, no useless dribbles. Just motivation, pace, simple dribbles and lethal shots. Neymar, Dembele and today's kids will never reach that level of simplicity and effectiveness.

Example of "oldschool" bias. You are deluded if you think more players like Stoichkov won't come up. Reus is that type of a player, for instance. No tricks, just efficient decision making.

Your hate of flashy wingers is quite weird. Wingers have always been the players most likely to use tricks and flashy moves. Cause they fucking need them in order to beat their man. And they will have a lot of mistakes because of the dangerous nature of their role. Which winger can even satisfy you? Genuine question: what is your opinion on some of the best wingers in the 21st century like Ribery or Robben?

Jcar

Crujff said when he bought him: we needed his crazy fighting spirit on a pitch.

When Barto will sign Neymar, he will say: we needed his drama, antics, rolling and backwards dribbling on the pitch ��

Some teams are built for wins, some for Youtube viewers.

May be, but teams like Real Madrid or Barcelona spend millions on players with this profile because is what people want to see. Most of them at least. Football is not just about winning, i am telling you, football is also entertainment! The winning is really important, all clubes pursue that, but the teams that really stay in history are those that can win playing beautiful, that can win giving a show.

Of course beautifulness can be seen in simple plays if really well done. Football can be simple, the hard is to play simple football really well. And seeing how that kind of mentality comes from you, i find hard to understand why can't you see the magnificent of Arthur's football! The beauty of his style lies on the simpleness of his game. Of course that his Xaviesque turns gets more attention of the fans, but his passing and movement that are his true weapons.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
May be, but teams like Real Madrid or Barcelona spend millions on players with this profile because is what people want to see. Most of them at least. Football is not just about winning, i am telling you, football is also entertainment! The winning is really important, all clubes pursue that, but the teams that really stay in history are those that can win playing beautiful, that can win giving a show.

Of course beautifulness can be seen in simple plays if really well done. Football can be simple, the hard is to play simple football really well. And seeing how that kind of mentality comes from you, i find hard to understand why can't you see the magnificent of Arthur's football! The beauty of his style lies on the simpleness of his game. Of course that his Xaviesque turns gets more attention of the fans, but his passing and movement that are his true weapons.
Before the simpleness of his game, the guy sees the lad's age & height and hates him!

Jadentheman

No stupid circus tricks, no useless dribbles. Just motivation, pace, simple dribbles and lethal shots. Neymar, Dembele and today's kids will never reach that level of simplicity and effectiveness.

Because those guys grew up watching style over substance. I blame Nike for their advertising, pretty sure they are mostly the reason.

xxxxxx

[tw]1162053031506001920[/tw]

I cannot confirm as I do not have sources in Madrid.

But if this is true, it would be unbelievable.

Not happening. They've literally just spent 300m euros this summer. Besides, they cannot offer any players PSG want. And if they do, they're not worth more than Rakitic and Coutinho combined. If they spend another on 100m plus on Neymar, they will be breach of the FFP. Also, they literally don't need Neymar. They already have Hazard. They need a midfielder way more.

We're the only team who can offer PSG a good deal. I honestly believe this is PSG leaking fake news so we pay what they want.

Jcar

Some people says that Neymar does a lot of plays that are too flamboyant and that he holds the ball too much... I actually agree that he could do better, but we could see this from another perspective.

Brazil with and without Neymar is really different. Brazil is good without Neymar? Of course, they have many good players, but Neymar makes a diference with his creativeness, he can shatter good defenses. And he decided a lot of games, you could say that everything were in his back in the past with Felipão and Dunga. He has no fear to try...

I just don't like his prima donna personality, but he can do well here with the right enviroment.

The guy is not happy and still wants to be relevant. If he were accommodated, he could just stay in PSG. I think that he become lazy after realizing that he would not get anywhere playing in Paris (not that i agree with this).

Zica

So you hate Ronaldinho is what you're saying ?

Zica

Not happening. They've literally just spent 300m euros this summer. Besides, they cannot offer any players PSG want. And if they do, they're not worth more than Rakitic and Coutinho combined. If they spend another on 100m plus on Neymar, they will be breach of the FFP. Also, they literally don't need Neymar. They already have Hazard. They need a midfielder way more.

We're the only team who can offer PSG a good deal. I honestly believe this is PSG leaking fake news so we pay what they want.

And they SOLD 130M. Their net spent is 170M.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Think Real can easily afford Neymar - with the money from sales of superstars and the 3 CL in a row mega revenue

xxxxxx

And they SOLD 130M. Their net spent is 170M.

Their net spend is already close to 200m euros..... and that doesn't include the add-ons they have to pay. The only way they can get Neymar is if they sell players, and no other club wants Bale and James. Bale doesn't want to leave anyway. And they would still need to cough up another 120m euros on top of the players they would have to sell. It's not going to happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Net spend is the wrong way to look at it. You don't even cover agent fees, sign-on bonuses, higher salaries and other expenses.

NKMaribor

Their net spend is already close to 200m euros..... and that doesn't include the add-ons they have to pay. The only way they can get Neymar is if they sell players, and no other club wants Bale and James. Bale doesn't want to leave anyway. And they would still need to cough up another 120m euros on top of the players they would have to sell. It's not going to happen.

The truth of the matter is even if they have 200M net spent summer - assuming they wont sell the rest of the players which would mean easily 100M net spent, it does not matter. Because transfers are made in installments and RM in 2018 - prior to selling CR7 had negative net debt. They can easily afford 40-50M yearly installment. Especially when considering their net spent in last 5 seasons is laughable. Get it? Not to mention their wage bill is extremely healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans