Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Mostly it was Messi and Luisito duo, while Neymar was more like a third-wheel. Had there been someone like Di Maria instead of Neymar, the attack (and the treble itself) would have been just as good. Oh Neymar was good. Very very good. But Leo and Luisito were the more integral parts.

Revisionism dawg. I dislike him as much as you do but he did great in that CL run.

Blackened

Him missing the Bayern game would be a blessing in disguise for PSG. Use Soler and Hakimi on the wings, Leo in the middle and Mbappe as a striker.

Horatio

You're welcome
Been saying since early last season he is third wheel for PSG. Quality player but his ballhogging and wanting to impress too much or selfishness at times is killing a lot of the attacks.
Had a strong start of the season where he got really clinical and good on the final pass but PSG had to drop 1 of their 3 stars my pick would still be Neymar.

fergus90

He?s going to miss yet another crucial ko game for PSG. He?s got biscuits for ankles it seems in the last few years.

Although I?m not actually sure it will make much difference to PSG, because his only real positive contribution is workrate. Looks very easy to dispossess these days.

gregorrin10

He?s going to miss yet another crucial ko game for PSG. He?s got biscuits for ankles it seems in the last few years.

Although I?m not actually sure it will make much difference to PSG, because his only real positive contribution is workrate. Looks very easy to dispossess these days.

All you need to know is that his sister's birthday is March 11...:crbust:

vegitot

Been saying since early last season he is third wheel for PSG. Quality player but his ballhogging and wanting to impress too much or selfishness at times is killing a lot of the attacks.
Had a strong start of the season where he got really clinical and good on the final pass but PSG had to drop 1 of their 3 stars my pick would still be Neymar.

Agree. Though Neymar is younger and has more stamina but Messi is still class above him. And Neymar always makes unnecessary moves. For such a gifted player, he never tries to sharpen his technique.

Mbappe is a must. Then Messi. Neymar's injury maybe a lucky thing, i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans