Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

this sucks for us; psg without neymar is a better team

That true
Any less deadweight (which is Ney and Messi in general, and in defense all three of them) is more functioning.
Now they have to carry only Messi and Mbape in defending for the return
Still a lot to do

But I wouldn't worry. Bayern looks a top team this season. Favorites IMO for the CL

KingLeo10

Leave it to Birdy to come out with Messi is a deadweight comments after being dished a gigantic L 3 months ago in December :lol:

Man loves doubling down on shit takes

topt

Leave it to Birdy to come out with Messi is a deadweight comments after being dished a gigantic L 3 months ago in December :lol:

Man loves doubling down on shit takes

well, honestly I love seeing Messi and Neymar play and not doing any pressing, its real easy to organize attacks from the back, watching PSG with those 3 at the front takes me back 15 years when pressing was not a thing.

Jadentheman

Pressing only became a thing because of Pep. Before then players were only expected to play within their area. Now positions have three different roles and responsibilities

topt

Pressing only became a thing because of Pep. Before then players were only expected to play within their area. Now positions have three different roles and responsibilities

I dont think Pep started this; Bayern were doing heavy press under Heynckes but the guy that really perfected it was Klopp

KingLeo10

I dont think Pep started this; Bayern were doing heavy press under Heynckes but the guy that really perfected it was Klopp

You're such a rabid Barca hater that you don't acknowledge that the team to pioneer pressing and collective defense was Guardiola's Barca :lol:

Btw, Messi just had a series of top performances at the WC. And actually won the trophy. How is that a useless player, in the same vein as a Neymar who has not performed v a top team in literally years? :lol:

Birdy

You're such a rabid Barca hater that you don't acknowledge that the team to pioneer pressing and collective defense was Guardiola's Barca :lol:

Btw, Messi just had a series of top performances at the WC. And actually won the trophy. How is that a useless player, in the same vein as a Neymar who has not performed v a top team in literally years? :lol:

Messi didn't press at the WC.
'top performances' are only in the heads of his always deluded fanboys.
Truth is his teammates carried him who pressed and run for him, and the other truth is that NT level is several tiers in quality below club level.

It hurts you, but Messi and Neymar are currently equal deadweights for a modern pressing team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans