Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

What's the issue with locals? Is it hard to get to Montjuic?(NOT REALLY IMO) I mean if that's too much for you, you shouldn't be a socio IMO. Lazy *******.

Give all the tickets to tourists then.
I almost passed out getting to Montjuic this year duing 42 degrees celsius... So might be understandable

FinBarcelonafan

I almost passed out getting to Montjuic this year duing 42 degrees celsius... So might be understandable
It's around 30 Celcius now, and it will get colder. It will be a problem for a few weeks, I guess.

If you walk from the Catalonia Museum you will have a few escalators to help you.

Gnidrologist

The exact translation for socios is partners. Considering the club is fan-owned, it's not exactly rocket science to understand why they're called that.
No, i don't get it. How do they "own" club? Is FC Barca like stock company? Can anybody join in by buying some shares from those, who are willing to sell?

L3v1s

What's the issue with locals? Is it hard to get to Montjuic?(NOT REALLY IMO) I mean if that's too much for you, you shouldn't be a socio IMO. Lazy *******.

Give all the tickets to tourists then.
I'm thinking if the "new" stadium itself is the problem... We have to admit this Montjuic stadium looks desolated in comparison to Camp Nou, one of the most iconic football grounds. Plus most tourists go to a match just to photograph themselves at the Camp Nou.

Porque

It's only about 7km from Camp Nou though. Admittedly will get cold in winter, but you would expect it to be full in good weather.

Gamper is notorious for being full and a showcase game, so not a good sign.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder if they sorted out the public transport issue considering there's zero parking spots there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans