Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As for Neymar then I hope he pushes for them to rescind his contract or simply stay there and enjoy the paycheck for another year. PSG fucked up big time with the contract extension that kicked in automatically last year.

His contract is bloated beyond belief. I'm not sure PSG got much leverage here. What happens if he says it's Barcelona or nothing? Although I'm not sure Neymar does that.

Jadentheman

As for Neymar then I hope he pushes for them to rescind his contract or simply stay there and enjoy the paycheck for another year. PSG fucked up big time with the contract extension that kicked in automatically last year.

His contract is bloated beyond belief. I'm not sure PSG got much leverage here. What happens if he says it's Barcelona or nothing? Although I'm not sure Neymar does that.
PSG were trying to offload him last year but no one other then Chelsea inquired, and I think eventually Tuchel shot it down.

Messi983

What is considered "cold in winter" at Cataliunya? +20c?

wiki is your friend

Its average annual temperature is 21.2 °C (70.2 °F) during the day and 15.1 °C (59.2 °F) at night. In the coldest month – January, typically the temperature ranges from 12 to 18 °C (54 to 64 °F) during the day and 6 to 12 °C (43 to 54 °F) at night. In the warmest month – August, the typically temperature ranges from 27 to 31 °C (81 to 88 °F) during the day and about from 20 to 24 °C (68 to 75 °F) at night. Large fluctuations in temperature are very rare.[5]

Winters in Barcelona are mild. January and February are the coldest months, with average temperatures around 15 °C (59 °F) during the day and 9 °C (48 °F) at night. The hills around the city (such as Montjuic) and in the outer metropolitan area, further from the sea, occasionally record frost at night. Frost during the day has been recorded in the city and inner metropolitan area during the strongest cold waves and snowstorms, but is very rare overall. The last time the city recorded a temperature below freezing was on 27 January 2005.[6]

Andresito

Staff member
Re Montjuic:
The Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys is located on a steep hill. Supporters, particularly those with limited mobility, are advised to use public transport to reach the stadium.

The Plaça Espanya Metro station is served by the L1 (red) and L3 (green) Metro lines and the 13, 23, 55, 125, 150 bus services operate from Plaça Espanya to the stadium.

Supporters preferring to walk to the stadium from Plaça Espanya can use nearby escalators on Avinguda Reina María Cristina. The journey time is approximately 20 minutes.

Alternatively, the Montjuïc Funicular (cable car) is available from the Paral·lel Metro station, which is served by the L2 (purple) and L3 (green) Metro lines. This route includes a 10-minute walk to the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans