Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saladin

There are a lot of IFs in this transfer, but also a good deal of potential - If we have him come in for free, then it is a huge win in most scenarios; He has a far better end product than Dembélé, is far more marketable (South America and US in particular) and he SHOULD be motivated by the aspects of 'clearing' his legacy at the club, performing at a high level and maybe even going for a Ballon D'Or himself - why not?

Messigician

🚨🚨💣| BREAKING: FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Neymar! He will sign with a salary of €12M/year. Deal imminent. @Laporteriabtv ☎️🇧🇷🔥

Andresito

Staff member
Luis Enrique (PSG): "Neymar? I won't go into what we have been talking about. My decisions will explain my thoughts."

Totally forgot Lucho and Neymar had a history.

I interpret the quote that either
1. Lucho told PSG he didn't want Neymar, hence why they're desperate to get rid.

2. Lucho wanted to keep Neymar but PSG want him gone. Basically tying his hands like they're trying to do with Mbappe not being allowed to play, which will lead to Lucho's resignation aka his 'decision').

If both Lucho and Xavi are hesitant to having Ney in their respective squads, it might be ringing some warning bells.

El Barcelona

There are a lot of IFs in this transfer, but also a good deal of potential - If we have him come in for free, then it is a huge win in most scenarios; He has a far better end product than Dembélé, is far more marketable (South America and US in particular) and he SHOULD be motivated by the aspects of 'clearing' his legacy at the club, performing at a high level and maybe even going for a Ballon D'Or himself - why not?
You're a good salesman, you almost got me until I read the name of this thread again.

Andresito

Staff member
🚨🚨💣| BREAKING: FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Neymar! He will sign with a salary of €12M/year. Deal imminent. @Laporteriabtv ☎️🇧🇷🔥

Finally I get to collect my W

Xavi continues to have many doubts about Neymar. The signing will not be imminent in any case nor can it be considered completed. Only a call from Xavi to Ney could unblock the situation. @fansjavimiguel

Barça are focusing on registrations for now, not so much on Neymar for the moment. @Benayadachraf

Porque

Let's see everyone registered, and the potentially problematic renewals of Balde and Lamine first who Mendes could get a large signing fee from for himself.

And then a RB, preferably Fresneda over Maffeo.

After all that sorted, then we can see if a Neymar move is feasible. Xavi may prefer Lo Celso who has the potential to be included in a Lenglet deal. But the talent level difference between them is huge.

L3v1s

Let's see everyone registered, and the potentially problematic renewals of Balde and Lamine first who Mendes could get a large signing fee from for himself.

And then a RB, preferably Fresneda over Maffeo.

After all that sorted, then we can see if a Neymar move is feasible. Xavi may prefer Lo Celso who has the potential to be included in a Lenglet deal. But the talent level difference between them is huge.
You're right, there's still lots of problems to be fixed.. Also, isn't Lo Celso a different type of player compared to Neymar?(not even going to compare quality wise)
If I'm not wrong, he plays deeper and I don't see where he'd play here. Only good as a squad player, though he could be decent.

iniestaGOAT

BREAKING: FC Barcelona & Neymar are in talks for a possible return! The final decision is now in Xavi's hands. @MatteMoretto

Make it happen Xavi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans