Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@topt probably thinks we'll be worse with him lol
I'm all in on this now if he comes for cheap or free transfer. Get him and Fresneda and consider the transfer window done.

L3v1s

I've read somewhere that he would allegedly get about 12m a season and that'll be within the team's wage structure, which shouldn't destroy the new structure that was built following the departure of the high earning veterans.

He earned 200m+ alone while only playing for PSG, without sponsorships. His fortune is easily atleast 400m right now, so money shouldnt even matter if he truly wishes to come back.

Devils

Yet at the same time Xavi is not hesitant to have the likes to have the likes of Ferran Torres, Marcos Alosno, Erica Garcia, Sergi Roberto in his team...

I still think PSG is looking to terminate his contract due to FFP issues they might face. Seems like a lot of concern surrounding that club at the moment.

L3v1s

Impossible Ney would come if it were really Xavi's choice. Could be a way for him to save face saying he allowed it to happen. Sad we have such a psychopath for a coach.
I tend to believe that Neymar has far more respect for Xavi than the likes of Tuchel, Pocchetino or Galtier. So I cant see him bringing much drama in the dressing room if he were to come, since that's many people's concerns and probably Xavi's to a degree.

Iniesta Ultra

I tend to believe that Neymar has far more respect for Xavi than the likes of Tuchel, Pocchetino or Galtier. So I cant see him bringing much drama in the dressing room if he were to come, since that's many people's concerns and probably Xavi's to a degree.

Everyone's concern should be Xaviskullduggeryshitball, not weak people's fear of elite talent ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans