Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

White is class. Btw, that is how it goes, not all signings pan out. Of course they also have some weaknesses.

They will continue to spend and spend and pump hundreds of millions until they get it right on all positions. That is the difference.

Havertz is top class player.

Havertz 'top class' while make out Pedri is over rated.

Textbook.

Let me guess... Havertz scoring in CL Final three years ago makes him 'top class'.

Textbook Serghie when it comes to rating White/Havertz these are 'top class'players.

Ask him to rate Araujo or Pedri and these are over rated players that have achieved nothing really until win CL.

Its not all about money on transfer fees as a comparison anyway. Barca have in last year or so had Balde, Christensen, Gundoga and now Lamine emerge for no fee. That is couple hundred million right there.

fergus90

White is class. Btw, that is how it goes, not all signings pan out. Of course they also have some weaknesses.

They will continue to spend and spend and pump hundreds of millions until they get it right on all positions. That is the difference.

Havertz is top class player.
Havertz is an absolute disaster mate.

A forward that doesn’t get 10 goals and an attacking mid that doesn’t get 10 assists. So many attacks break down with him it’s untrue.

He’ll be back in the Bundesliga in 18 months.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi is now close to saying ‘YES’ to the signing of Neymar, reports @Gol — pending further confirmation

This is like LeBrons return to Cleveland

Let's fucking gooio

Wow if Laporta finally starts telling Xavi to pound sand.
I don't understand it all, as a matter of fact. Xavi wants Dembele (injury prone, without consistency in play etc) and there is Laporta who wants Neymar - snake who left the club, injury prone, not young and also without consistency.
One thing is, Neymar can get some money for the club because of his popularty. That's only thing that makes him better than Dembele.

Still... I'm against that kind of policy, and would rather sell Dembele, screw Neymar and get some proper RB, play Yamal as winger and see what happens.

The clubs are totaly wild and all looking for treble every fucking year! It's impossible, it's pure shit and only money making.

For 15 or 20 years ago, you had 1 coach mostly more than 4 years at the club if he did at least something. Now, they change more than I change my socks. This money and this absurd season goals are pure shit!

I would rather see Barca at 3rd place or 5th place, but not spending money. Not only Barca but every single club in this world. Now only matters: "Bread and circuses"

BJJ

wiki is your friend

Its average annual temperature is 21.2 °C (70.2 °F) during the day and 15.1 °C (59.2 °F) at night. In the coldest month – January, typically the temperature ranges from 12 to 18 °C (54 to 64 °F) during the day and 6 to 12 °C (43 to 54 °F) at night. In the warmest month – August, the typically temperature ranges from 27 to 31 °C (81 to 88 °F) during the day and about from 20 to 24 °C (68 to 75 °F) at night. Large fluctuations in temperature are very rare.[5]

Winters in Barcelona are mild. January and February are the coldest months, with average temperatures around 15 °C (59 °F) during the day and 9 °C (48 °F) at night. The hills around the city (such as Montjuic) and in the outer metropolitan area, further from the sea, occasionally record frost at night. Frost during the day has been recorded in the city and inner metropolitan area during the strongest cold waves and snowstorms, but is very rare overall. The last time the city recorded a temperature below freezing was on 27 January 2005.[6]
😂

It's much colder here in NSW AUSTRALIA

BJJ

We should have worked out something with Asspanyol.

Montjuic is a disaster. No soul, no size. Nothing. Stupid FUCKING idiot who took this decision.

Neymar is basically finished. I'm pretty sure he will fall out with Xavi and there will be some stupid dressing room drama.

iniestaGOAT

We should have worked out something with Asspanyol.

Montjuic is a disaster. No soul, no size. Nothing. Stupid FUCKING idiot who took this decision.

Neymar is basically finished. I'm pretty sure he will fall out with Xavi and there will be some stupid dressing room drama.

Looks like you have been drinking again

Come back later and post something that makes sense

Andresito

Staff member
Question is how Balde will be affected if he comes. Alba thrived after Neymar left.
He's not that pure LW anymore, so could very well start from LW and drift centrally to give Balde space, almost like how Gavi does it.

I'll take him on a loan/free transfer. Will also mean Gavi is benched, unless he's shoehorned into RW by Xavi :lol: Raphinha is the easiest starter to bench, unless he goes for Frenkie at DM instead of Romeu. I fucking hate when managers shoehorn players just because they're his favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans