Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

| BREAKING: Neymar is in official talks with PSG to terminate his contract! He will join FC Barcelona on a free transfer

Oh shittttt

Andresito

Staff member
Neymar has shown willingness to lower his wages and he would earn €12m net at Barça. The goal is for Ney to terminate his PSG contract and to return at ZERO COST.
@Laporteriabtv

Co0ter

Neymar has shown willingness to lower his wages and he would earn €12m net at Barça. The goal is for Ney to terminate his PSG contract and to return at ZERO COST.
@Laporteriabtv
What was Dembele's wages? If we are basically swapping Dembele's wages as Neymar's and we are just upgrading from one injury prone player to a superior version then I'm happy. At least when Neymar is on, he's game changing.

JamDav1982

What was Dembele's wages? If we are basically swapping Dembele's wages as Neymar's then we are just upgrading from one injury prone player to a superior version. At least when Neymar is on, he's game changing.

Yeah this could be linked to Dembele and why taken so long.

Maybe Barca give up Dembele for nothing if get Neymar for free and on decent enough wages as PSG paid him off.

Or there could be some accounting deal where both valued at 50m etc and Dembele gives up his 25m which would be compensated at later date.

Pure guesswork.

Porque

If Neymar stays injury free then it would be an excellent signing. Laporta probably saw the half-empty Camp Nou at the Gamper and had a wobble. We're definitely going to need that extra marketing push and buzz.

Now for the Messi-marks, why am I positive on Neyboy and negative on Messi. Easy answer. Messi is/would have been conditional on the amigo pack staying (Busi, Alba) and their strangle hold.

Neymar isn't.

It's alot of cap, but should be OK on a short term contract and hopefully finances are back to normal next summer.

Roque in in December, Lewy to Saudi next summer for a transfer fee, and Neymar the year after for a transfer fee. Yes please.

JamDav1982

Also if I am Barca I am putting him on decent length contract even at this age and agreeing with him Saudi move in few years.

If they are still spending will pay big for him.

But if PSG would allow him to go for free but future sale % to cover that scenario.

Andresito

Staff member
Give him a 3 year contract, sell to Saudis in 2025.

In truth I'm getting more and more excited by his return. Also curious how his injury record will be affected in Barcelona.
In his 4 years in Barcelona he played 41, 51, 49, 45 games over a season (mean 46 games). In Paris he never surpassed 31 in 6 years (mean 25 games). Man almost halved his games in PSG. Still has worn Barca shirt more times than PSG, 186 vs 173.

Question is though, while he was statistically brilliant in 2022, his record in 2023 is: 8 games, 3 goals + 3 assists (1+2 being against some farmers in Cup). How good is he now?

Devils

Forgive me father for I have sinned!

F3PdVplWAAAy6vC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans