Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

We had won the champions league last season if we had Neymar. The score probably would have more than 3-0 we had Neymar instead of coutinho and dembele

Bollocks. We would still lose with a high margin, because the magnificent Ernie thought that it's a good idea to go ultra defensive at Anfield with two players with 0 defensive workrate on the pitch (2nd year in a row), one of whom can't counter at all.

As I said before, if Liverpool needed 6 goals that night, they would score them, because we were so badly set up. They tore through us.

Acnologia

Bollocks. We would still lose with a high margin, because the magnificent Ernie thought that it's a good idea to go ultra defensive at Anfield with two players with 0 defensive workrate on the pitch (2nd year in a row), one of whom can't counter at all.

Neymar would had at least two goal contributions the first leg and the second of he was in similar positions which coutinho was him he had got a goal or an assist

Mitchell1978

Listen I hate Neymar as much as anyone. Uber wanted him anywhere near our club. But the Roma and Livepool happened and now that we have the chance of getting him back, I really think we should go for him. We bought two players in dembele and coutinho and both of them have been flops. If we had Neymar last sesson, we probably would have won the champions league.

Neymar would have been injured or partying in Brazil with his sister so no he wouldn't have made a difference.

Injury prone diva with tons of on court issues, great talent (maybe second most talented player after Messi) but he doesn't live like a prof football player.
I hope he stays in Paris or goes to Real or something.

Sterlingfan2000

According to German sources Barcelona don't have the money for neymar. They have financial Issues and FFP problems so they offered 3 Players for Neymar which PSG rejected

Acnologia

Neymar would have been injured or partying in Brazil with his sister so no he wouldn't have made a difference.

Injury prone diva with tons of on court issues, great talent (maybe second most talented player after Messi) but he doesn't live like a prof football player.
I hope he stays in Paris or goes to Real or something.

His stats are still better than than any other player we have tho:lol:

abbbs97

According to German sources Barcelona don't have the money for neymar. They have financial Issues and FFP problems so they offered 3 Players for Neymar which PSG rejected

yeah I dont think this is true. Why would a German source know anything about Barca and PSG? I saw that that source said that offered 4 players who are Semedo, Dembele, Umtiti and Coutinho. Absurd to even offer that to PSG, which is way too much for just Neymar. I call BS on this news.

xXKonan

yeah I dont think this is true. Why would a German source know anything about Barca and PSG? I saw that that source said that offered 4 players who are Semedo, Dembele, Umtiti and Coutinho. Absurd to even offer that to PSG, which is way too much for just Neymar. I call BS on this news.
Due to Bayern's interest in Dembele.

I assume they are trying to push the narrative that if we go to Neymar we will have to Sell Dembele to Bayern etc.

Jadentheman

[tw]1149388229784875010[/tw]

[tw]1149388388560248832[/tw]

Staggering.

Griezmann will be signed tomorrow and Neymar will publicly admit he wants to come back to Barca.

Unbelievable day tomorrow.

Wow I didn’t think he would make a public regret statement. Now things are interesting

cris29

Wouldn't surprise me if he says its all false and he enjoys living in Paris. Then in two days he signs a new contract with PSG.

FinBarcelonafan

[tw]1149428238067937282[/tw]

It's hard to believe we would offer such a bad deal. PSG would take this deal and run. I would rate, Umtiti worth 45 million(old fame), Semedo 50 million, Dembele 100 million and Coutinho100 mil. That's way too much for Neymar, who is not worth anything close to 200 mil €. He was worth it few years ago, but now? Nah.

I say this news is total bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans