Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

snasa

I would like see him playing against players like Puyol, Ramos, Gattuso and Vidic. They would break his leg.

ivan22

this is the type of players i really hate, show off too much doing pointless shit, and yeah is that video recent ivan? if so, then i don't know what flavia was on about

yes, the vid is recent: 06.04.2011

I'll present you my new sig btw :D

P

PhilS

u want him to replace pedro? or david villa?

we had a neymar in bojan a few years ago.... patience

Not replace, supplement. So that alternate lineups to the Trident would still be formidable. On offense, Neymar is closer to being a Messi than being a Bojan.

If he stays in Brazil, fine, just so long as he is not leading some other team to CL title in a couple years.

Maybe Pep already has the answer for the fourth option at forward, Iniesta. Yesterday, Iniesta was absolutely everything you could want from a forward.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

He would not do that kind of tricks in Europe and he is aware of this. But he does not need to do that, as his technique is of such a high level that it would not be necessary.

And what a goal. Shit defenders or not.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
If Neymar joined Chelsea.. Or another Premier League team.. He'll be the next Robinho. I don't think he would do well in England, imo.

DucdeOrléans

Who cares, he will be a beast in Spain. Also in England if he started to spend more time in the gym. Nobody can deny his amazing talent.

And he did fine against Scotland - one of the famous kick and rush national teams.

DucdeOrléans

agree. hes talented and great to watc but for the life of me i can't figure out what all the hype is about? he still has a long long way to go to prove himself in my opinion...

Try and watch a match with him and then talk bullshit. Overrated? According to who? Nearly every top club is interested in him. Coincidence? I don't think so. He has been the dominant force in all age-categories, in the Brazilian league, Copa Libertadores and now the national team. What more do you want him to prove? He just turned 19 and no sane person can deny his obvious talent.

If currently there is a overrated player in Brazil then it must be Ganso, who is 2,5 years older but has not showed anything special in comparison to Neymar.

TheStig

He just celebrated his awesome goal with a mask that was laying at the pitch. What's so wrong with that? I think it was a stupid decision from the ref for giving him a yellow card. It's natural that Neymar got upset.

What's wrong with his tricks? He got away from the defender by using that trick, isn't that the point of dribbling? We all loved Ronaldinho and his dribbling even though sometimes it was just for showing off.

A lot of our players aren't as humble as it looks on the first glimpse. Some of you think that every player who shows confidence by doing tricks is exactly like C. Ronaldo.

And we need a sub in attack. Bojan and Jeffren aren't even close to MVP and every injury in the attack is effecting us in a big way. Also, Villa isn't that young anyway, in a few years we'll need a replacement for him. If Neymar can adapt to Barca system and mentality he is the best possible singing for us. Nobody knows what will happen with Deulofeu, even if he becomes a world class player he is still too young to be in the A team for a few years.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

touched a nerve did i? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FBJBLnFcxA
Sorry but shit like that doesn't impress me, actually only a monkey would be impressed by that. I'd like to see him try and do that in european football :D

A nerve? No, I just reacted to a pointless post. As I wrote before he is well aware of him not being able to pull that stuff in Europe. And he does not NEED to do that at all to beat his opponent. He did pretty fine against USA and Scotland I would say. You hardly fine more physical teams around.

And again, even though you think that the trick was a stupidity, you can't deny the technical class of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans