Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I think that when he says he's a Messi fan, he's just doing that to get a ticket into the team.

The kid knows he's good, he knows he's the biggest talent in Brazil right now and he knows the hype that surrounds him... If he does eventually come here he'll be DESPERATE to prove his worth. With every performance that Messi eclipses him in, the more selfish he'd become and that would hurt the team. Its a known fact that he has problems with coaches..

He would completely destabilize the team, and for what? So we could have another dude doing step overs?
Lucas>Neymar for me,the unknown players are the ones who do better.

F

Flavia

The BR league is weak.
It is not... That's a misconception people have, especially in europe. Most first tier teams here would do well in any league, including the all mighty premier league. They are not weaker than fulham, everton, liverpool, stoke city or qpr.

I think that when he says he's a Messi fan, he's just doing that to get a ticket into the team.

The kid knows he's good, he knows he's the biggest talent in Brazil right now and he knows the hype that surrounds him... If he does eventually come here he'll be DESPERATE to prove his worth. With every performance that Messi eclipses him in, the more selfish he'd become and that would hurt the team. Its a known fact that he has problems with coaches..

He would completely destabilize the team, and for what? So we could have another dude doing step overs?
He had one problem. Since that, nothing else happened, so I assume you're talking based on little knowledge, or something you saw on some site. All the rest are assumptions as well. Why would he destabilize the team? He's like Dani Alves in the dressing room. My concerns about him are his price tag and his current partying lifestyle(even though it's only after winning something, he does love to party, and that brings bad memories).

Other than that, I think he could fit in just fine.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It is not... That's a misconception people have, especially in europe. Most first tier teams here would do well in any league, including the all mighty premier league. They are not weaker than fulham, everton, liverpool, stoke city or qpr.
but there's definitely poor teams in the regional divisions

F

Flavia

but there's definitely poor teams in the regional divisions
That's another matter. The regional championships are weak, filled with smaller teams from each state, from lower divisions. But the br league and the libertadores are not.

Doobs

The Messiah
Believe me he wont be partying much when Messi is doing better than him, like I said, he would want to prove himself, every disappointment he has when playing would only worsen his hard-to-get-along-with attitude.. At least Dani is humble.. he doesn't have to prove himself anymore, he's one of the best RBs in the world atm and also he isn't coming straight from Brazil.

F

Flavia

Believe me he wont be partying much when Messi is doing better than him, like I said, he would want to prove himself, every disappointment he has when playing would only worsen his hard-to-get-along-with attitude.. At least Dani is humble.. he doesn't have to prove himself anymore, he's one of the best RBs in the world atm and also he isn't coming straight from Brazil.
He's easy going, not hard to get along. If he'd go to Barça, he wouldn't get there trying to impose himself. He would be out of his comfort zone, at unknown territory, so he would probably try to adjust and fit in.

Doobs

The Messiah
He's easy going, not hard to get along. If he'd go to Barça, he wouldn't get there trying to impose himself. He would be out of his comfort zone, at unknown territory, so he would probably try to adjust and fit in.

Ya thats exactly where there would be a problem.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That's another matter. The regional championships are weak, filled with smaller teams from each state, from lower divisions. But the br league and the libertadores are not.

As much as I love the Libertadores, you can't deny there are some awful defenses Santos has gone up against both this and last year.

Kerrybai

:lol:

No one ever suggested a conspiracy. Just that it was not the correct way to go about letting a youngster know they made a mistake. That is all I have to say on that matter. Try and belittle it all you want and twist it into me claiming some imagined conspiracy OR you can read exactly what I said and take the meaning at face value.

Unless you are a sports or even better again a behavioural Psychologist then your opinion on that matter is entirely uneducated.

Hopefully next time Messi runs across the box and kisses Tello and reads him a bed time story about learning how to improve as a player.

F

Flavia

So you think he is worth 60m.
You should read the whole conversation, as I have said what I think about that already, and the subject there is entirely different.

I dunno bout you but to me, the guy comes across as an egoistic ass, so ya thats the problem..
You say that based on what? Because that's not him.

As much as I love the Libertadores, you can't deny there are some awful defenses Santos has gone up against both this and last year.
It's not like barça hasn't faced the same in la liga... there's awful defenses everywhere.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

but he still delivered against Peñarol, as well as delivering against pretty much every other good defence Santos come across.

could he have dealt with Quito in '08 or Estudiantes in '09? we'll never know I guess, but he beats what is in front of him.

like I've said, there are only two issues with Neymar: Price and Removing Villa. anyone who says anything else is hatin' (or just doesn't know any better).

now, they are two legitimate issues for sure, but if you're complaining about something else then yer wrong.

(you could perhaps add pace of play, but he's shown that he's capable of playing faster and cutting down on the ISO stuff so when put in an environment like ours there's nothing suggest he'd play as slow as he currently does sometimes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans