Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

dat defence
dem free kick

anyway, what in the actual fuck is that, they would get schooled in pro football nowadays

It's a bunch of semi-professional alcoholics and chain smokers playing football half a century ago. What did you expect?

B

barcelonista

You're avoiding my question. I'm waiting for you to name me 3 experienced top defenders from the Campeonato. A better backline than that of the U23 Brazil team Messi played against.

Jadentheman

Thiago Silva and Marcelo were apart of that backline. Very experience individuals. Both have played against Messi club level too.

B

barcelonista

I'm not avoiding anything. You called the Brazilian Olympic team's backline "a bunch of kid defenders". So I want you to name me more experienced, better defenders from the Campeonato. If you can't name them then logically it will mean the Campeonato doesn't have better defenders than "a bunch of kid defenders" and therefore the defensive quality of the Brasilian league will be proven to be a joke.

Yugi

I'm not avoiding anything. You called the Brazilian Olympic team's backline "a bunch of kid defenders". So I want you to name me more experienced, better defenders from the Campeonato. If you can't name them then logically it will mean the Campeonato doesn't have better defenders than "a bunch of kid defenders" and therefore the defensive quality of the Brasilian league will be proven to be a joke.

http://yeahbutton.com/

Hatem Ben Arfa

Chicao, Kleber, and Dede (he wasn't playing vs Messi). ;)

also defence does not start with the back 4, midfield play a big part in that along with the forwards. that whole team was a bunch of kids minus Hulk, Marcelo and Silva.

come to think of it Thiago Silva did not play in that game against Messi :lol:

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Just watch Corinthians play right now and make up your mind after.

F

Flavia

dat defence
dem free kick

anyway, what in the actual fuck is that, they would get schooled in pro football nowadays
That's during the 1970 world cup. Really. Pele is no 10, there's 2 fk of his really good in there :p

You're avoiding my question. I'm waiting for you to name me 3 experienced top defenders from the Campeonato. A better backline than that of the U23 Brazil team Messi played against.
Corinthians back line is solid. Just suffered 2 goals on the libertadores, supposedly a better tournament than the brasileirão. But I think they are selling a cb and a wb from that to inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans