Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

:lol::lol::lol: NO ONE is Ronaldinho 2.0. If there is it is not Neymar for a fact!

Saying any player will end up like another is just pointless, they are two different people with different styles and characteristics. However saying Neymar can't turn out to be a star like Ronaldinho is just ignorant. Roni was just like Neymar around that age- unproven. Roni was inconsistent and lazy at PSG, there was no reason to believe he'd be successful at Barca...why couldn't Neymar? Neymar might be in Brazil but at least he works hard and is consistently effective...whether it be scoring or creating for his team.

Last edited:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Saying any player will end up like another is just pointless, they are two different people with different styles and characteristics. However saying Neymar can't turn out to be a star like Ronaldinho is just ignorant. Roni was just like Neymar around that age- unproven. Roni was inconsistent and lazy at PSG, there was no reason to believe he'd be successful at Barca...why couldn't Neymar? Neymar might be in Brazil but at least he works hard and is consistently effective...whether it be scoring or creating for his team.
Who cares about neymar turning out to be a star like ronaldinho? I am not talking about popularity here. He is not going to be a ronaldinho 2.0 in terms of skills I mean really? Ronaldinho is a one of a kind player and maybe Neymar can be too, but he will be nothing like Ronaldinho.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Roni was just like Neymar around that age- unproven. Roni was inconsistent and lazy at PSG, there was no reason to believe he'd be successful at Barca...
So Ronnie was just as much unproven at his age?
Let me see....

2012-06-23-xabi-postgame-09.gif

You see, Ronie was the winner of Copa America and won the golden boot at Confeds Cup when he was 19 :shrug:

Robbie

Dinho also went to PSG first to prove himself in a smaller European club. I don't know how he'd do if he went straight into a giant club -- maybe a Robinho situation?

F

Flavia

Dinho also went to PSG first to prove himself in a smaller European club. I don't know how he'd do if he went straight into a giant club -- maybe a Robinho situation?
He didn't go to psg to "prove himself". There isn't this mentality around here that a player should go to a smaller club first. It happened with ronaldo, romario and dinho because they left really young.
PSG got dinho in 2001, before the wc. And, as far as I know, the europeans sides wanting him were psg and leeds.

M

mitkoa7x

Just what we need against Pepe, someone who goes down and earns him a yellow card without getting a brutal stomp on the ankle. Sign him up right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans