Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_IB

Banned
I couldn't resist. I know must of you guys will defend Buscuits, but he does have his shameful moments too

A lot of players in Barcelona have shameful moments, especially busquets, alves and pedro. However, the only reason why people call us F.C hollywood etc is because we have been the best team these last 4 years and people are jealous. Barcelona have divers, sure. But more than other teams? Real Madrid players dive way more and yet it is not nearly as must controversy about real madrid diving. Had it been Manchester united who had been the best team these last 4 years no one would give a shit about the dives going on in Barcelona.

Maria

Yeah him and Busquets can make a great diving partnership. But Biscuits will always be kinG OF DIVING !!! :busquets:

Dani Alves dives 10 times more than Busi..and so does Alexis, or Di Maria or Drogba. And from what you said it makes me doubt if you have even watched Barcelona in the last year..or Neymar ever. But hey, if everyone says that Busi is the worst diver, then it must be true.

I feel sorry for him that no one seems to notice his efforts.

Rahj

A lot of players in Barcelona have shameful moments, especially busquets, alves and pedro. However, the only reason why people call us F.C hollywood etc is because we have been the best team these last 4 years and people are jealous. Barcelona have divers, sure. But more than other teams? Real Madrid players dive way more and yet it is not nearly as must controversy about real madrid diving. Had it been Manchester united who had been the best team these last 4 years no one would give a shit about the dives going on in Barcelona.

barca is called fc hollywood? I've only heard of Bayern München being called fc hollywood, which makes sense, because there have been quite a few scandals over the past years. barca, on the other hand, is pretty boring off the pitch to be honest and calling them fc hollywood is exaggerated in my opinion.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Dani Alves dives 10 times more than Busi..and so does Alexis, or Di Maria or Drogba. And from what you said it makes me doubt if you have even watched Barcelona in the last year..or Neymar ever. But hey, if everyone says that Busi is the worst diver, then it must be true.

I feel sorry for him that no one seems to notice his efforts.

Dani doesn't dive as much anymore... I'd still say Busquets falls more often, even if he's cut down on it the last year

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Busi doesn't dive, he milks contact and exaggerates... Which is different from the antics of DiMaria, Alves, Neymar and others...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
People who call us FC Hollywood and not the other FCB so are noobs, know nothing about football and shouldn't be given a rat's ass for their opinion

Jadentheman

We know everyone wants to see this partnership. If Barca had the resources to get him should we move forth? I read most of the replies here in this thread and most people on this forum continue to not want him. Why? Let's say we didn't have Villa or Alexis. Would we still go after Neymar? Don't forget Rosell has a Brazilian fetish.

M

mitkoa7x

Busi had 1 dive and now he's branded a diver, all of that for just 1 exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans