Not open for further replies.

mixer

This is how amateurs dive

pedersen%20hilarious%20dive.gif

And this is Neymar taking them to school

He's a master, once in a generation (of diving) talent

:lol:

Jadentheman

He's gonna be the spokesperson for the new booth heh?

It matches because Brazil is one of the leading countries for green energy.

B

beautifulgame

Diving discourse is simply a distraction from the inferiority of English and American football, with a small bit of truth at best.

M

Messi+Eto

I just hope that when and if Neymar joins Barca and becomes a hit (hopefully), you lot hating on him have the dignity to admit . you never wanted him to come. . . I think theres some sort of undertone to the hate (yes hate!) displayed here. When Sanchez was about to make the switch all I remember was people saying nice things, and uploading nice youtube videos, which sometimes looked ordinary. . . . But everyone kept saying he would learn. I just wish we could show Neymar that much support, rather than go on a slander campaign for someone who "hopes to join FC BARCELONA" .

M

Messi+Eto

BTW diving is part of football. . . . Everyone does it once in a while. EVERYONE!

Maria

He's a master, once in a generation (of diving) talent

To be honest that was a foul..even if he embelished. I've seen it so many times against Messi(I remember one against against Athletic in the CdR final) and if they wouldn't be so fast they could sustain serious injuries.

Diving discourse is simply a distraction from the inferiority of English and American football, with a small bit of truth at best.
Well..the english see football as a man's game, where diving is worse than breaking a players's leg. What they don't understand is that it's different in SA or in Spain&Portugal&Italy. For the players coming from those countries, diving is just another skill.

XaviMessiGirl

Most players do it OCCASIONALLY, and that's not a big deal. But this kid seems to dive like it's going out of style. Maybe it's just because he's young and he'll grow up and stop eventually, but I still don't like it.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Júnior or simply Oscar (born 9 September 1991)

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior (born 5 February 1992), commonly known simply as Neymar

It's admirable that you stand by your words so many time..but at the same time some of the things that you said in the past make it hard for me to take you seriously.

But only one of them is the best or second best player in the world, according to you..so excuse me for expecting a better performance.

sorry for the late reply. I was banned.

anyway so you are right, he is a few months older than Neymar.

It doesn't matter how good the player is. They are still kids lacking experience if they are 20 or 21. an 18 year old Pele scoring 66 goals in a season is still an 18 year old kid. just like the rest of that Brazil-U23 team were a bunch of kids lacking experience against an almost full strength senior Argentina side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans