Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
"Barcelona and Santos have reached a 60M deal on the transfer of Neymar. Still has to be decided if he joins now or in 2013."
[intereconomia]

^^ Via Barcastuff

99.99% sure that isn't true...

CesDel

Dont belive Punto Pelota, around november they said that Neymar had already signed for Real Madrid and he was going to join them after the CWC, a month or so later they reported that Mourinho would be leaving Real Madrid In the last month and look what happend with that...

Jadentheman

I feel it's premature, unless they loan him out to PSG or Ajax. I want him to follow the path of Ronaldo and Ronaldinho.

EDIT: I doubt it's for 60M. At least not all 60M is being paid at once. This does seem akin to the down payment and installment plan rumors.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

At least for a year. Beside Thiago Alcantara has his number 11. And Neymar's Deco can't simply have his number. Although it caould be flattery that Thiago reserved Neymar's jersey. I smell a DUO!

King Leo

Banned
i for one don't believe this is true. How can we buy a player and wait a year? if we already invested in Neymar then why not bring him over and let him play?

M

mitkoa7x

Not true, he's not worth 60 mil ffs...

A year loan would be an awesome deal, but Santos would never agree on that.

Last edited:

AzaR

60 million euros with a year left on his contract (expires 2014) , I can't see that being true. Although i do expect him to join next year and i do still expect for a big fee , just not quite that big.

Edit - If the fee is 60 million euros then he better be joining this year and not next summer lol

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

For 60 million he better be playing world-class football on top of doing everyone's laundry, getting everyone water, fetching balls during practice, balancing the budget............. holding all press conferences, washing everyone's car, mowing everyone's lawn, and cleaning everyone's pool.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That is the type of pressure that makes a 60 million investment go bust. And a 60 million investment does not need much to go bust. What you mean to say is that he better develop into a WC performer soon and sustain that for a very long period of time for Barca before he is shown the exit the door like many other Barca legends before him.

Jadentheman

60M is double that of Ronaldinho's price. So he should be 2x better than Ronaldinho. He should also last 2x longer than Ronaldinho too

JonM

How convenient that these rumors are always about him coming in 2013, 2014, 2078, etc. So when something finally happens for real in a year or two, the journalist will be able to say "see, told ya so" even if he had no clue whatsoever about what was really going on at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans