Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando929

First we got to get him and Santos is really dumb with that 60M price tag. Yeah I know Brazil want's the keep it youth, but ambitions must be made. I just hope Neymar isn't drinking that Santos (play for a lifetime here) kool aid propaganda.

I don't think Santos are being dumb. They know there are clubs out there that would be willing to meet that price or come close.

Barcelona is not one of those clubs.

Santos are going to want to get the most money out of their star player. You can't knock them for that.

impeh

Hi, its me..
cept' for the dive in the first half, he was pretty good. For a friendly, anyway. Work rate was very good, always tracking back, and his movement is great.

However, cant take much from a friendly, and we sucked.

Can easily see him being one of the players of the tournament though.

Jadentheman

Aside from the diving I thought Neymar played a good game. He scored and assisted for his national team. He shows good movement and work rate. Only problem is his maturity. Although I think he'll have a clue after today's booing. He also spends a little too much time of the ball ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF THE GOAL. Could be a problem if he plays with Barca. Another thing I liked was his long range ability. Honestly he can bring the parked bus problem and eliminate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans