Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Barcelona star Lionel Messi would welcome the arrival of Neymar from Santos.
El Mundo Deportivo says Messi is convinced they can successfully combine and he would be excited to play in the same team as the Brazilian whiz.

mixer

Santos attacker Neymar (20) has informed Barcelona he'd like to join them this summer. Club directors will discuss it with coaches. [sport]

barcastuff

M

Messi+Eto

Santos attacker Neymar (20) has informed Barcelona he'd like to join them this summer. Club directors will discuss it with coaches. [sport]

barcastuff

Could this be true. . .. Someone tell me I ain't dreaming! I hope he joins immediately.

mixer

Sorry to burst your bubble. . . . Theres a pattern here.

Messi just said he would love to play along side him. . . . . And then this story comes out. . . . . Read between the line my friend.

Messi surely hasn't said that.. He said "It'll be interesting to play alongside him".. Not that "he would love to"

Hatem Ben Arfa

Neymar---Messi----Sanchez

Tello----Villa----Pedro

not a bad 1st and 2nd choice strikeforce which can be used to give all players an appropriate level of rest players. Messi can't and shouldn't be allowed to play every single game, the same goes for everyone else in the team. I hope Tito is strict in this regard so that everyone is kept fresh and able to compete at their optimal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans