Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberNjufer

Actually Neymar's diving avoids injurys from such defenders. Not saying I like what he does, but it does help. And Barca does have a ref crowding problem....
avoiding injuries :lol: give me a fucking break,he's a perfect copy of ronaldo.The only differnce is that former admits messi is better while the other still lives in denial

footyfan

Calma, calma
I didnt find that particular skill even mildly entertaining.

However, I think it would be disrespectful if he pulled that sh*t ONLY when his team is leading by a big margin. But I reckon he does that a lot of the time, big team or small team (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, the guy who made the gif is clearly messing around with the time because the body movements dont make any sense.

Darko

Now that's an exaggeration. He's not that cocky, or cr-ish. He's down to earth, doesn't have this huge ego some people claim. No need to take things out of proportion.

maybe I exaggerated a bit there but you cant say he is down to earth

Superfly

Banned
Actually Neymar's diving avoids injurys from such defenders. Not saying I like what he does, but it does help. And Barca does have a ref crowding problem....

2le6nww.gif

Boris

xaviesta, it was an offside, you can see the flag by the ref... Anyway, Neymar should not be allowed to shoot so often, has average accuracy. He'd be more useful with his runs on the side, and passes, with less shooting. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans