Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando929

A little too much play acting on Neymar's part, even though he played well. Was dangerous throughout, plus the penalty goal.

The whole Brazilian team though doesn't convince me. I can't see them getting so good that they win the World Cup in 2014. Defense is shaky and the team play just seems disjointed at times.

Pepe Silvia

A little too much play acting on Neymar's part, even though he played well. Was dangerous throughout, plus the penalty goal.The whole Brazilian team though doesn't convince me. I can't see them getting so good that they win the World Cup in 2014. Defense is shaky and the team play just seems disjointed at times.
That's not their best team though is it? I hear what you're saying though.

Ursegor

World Champion
Pretty average game against a 10 man U23 Honduras side. It's not as if he run them ragged and created one breathtaking moment after another. He took a nice penalty, got someone sent off and rolled around pretty often. He needs to keep developing or otherwise people will be very disappointed once he faces senior defenses in Europe.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That's not their best team though is it? I hear what you're saying though.

Not at all, but they are heading in the right direction cohesion wise and making baby steps in improving link up play. The over all passing and structure of the team needs a lot of work but if you include Ramires in there it'd look different. I honestly wanted to see Brazil play 4 1 2 1 2 in a diamond, because it gives them options from the bench and brings out the best in their most experienced players (and gets rid of Hulk).

Neto/Rafael
Rafael/Alves David/Dede Thiago/CB Marcelo/Santos
Sandro/Lucas
Ramires-----Romulo
Lucas/Oscar
Pato Neymar

But so far the formation as it is is very good but the nice thing is that (and dependent on that) is what will the players do in the next two years? Especially Sandro. Will they strive to improve or just be lazy? If the likes of Coutinho and Sandro get a ton of play time and improve a lot, they will do wonders.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Hey Haters

\

Think about this the next time you decide to diss Neymar
Nothing new. Please haters, keep dissing.
27555_121613257850498_1428_q.jpg

Maria

Hey Haters

\

Think about this the next time you decide to diss Neymar

:lol:

First of all, Alexis slipped there(though as HBA says, he dives quite often) and he probably should have told the ref that it wasn't a penalty.

Second of all, I don't see how the fact that Alexis dives would stop us from criticizing Neymar for doing the same or even worse. Two wrongs don't make a right..

I also have a question for you..are you a cule? Because you don't strike me as one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans