Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I think his point is get off your high horse.
There are other ways to prove Neymar is a good player, though he has a point the dive was pathetic indeed but my question is why support Neymar by disgracing one of your own players,just be frank it's really awful to see one of our players do these kinda stuff but i don't see what that has to do with Neymar.

Just had to fix it cause apparently Henry_IB is having problems understanding my previous statement.;)

we played PSG and the discussion comes here whereas Neymar doesn't have anything to do with Barca or PSG, isn't it obvious nowadays

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
Are people actually trying to claim that was a slip? You can see that he has secure footing all the time and decides to fall. Textbook dive.

Doesn't make Neymar's diving any more justified though as Jadentheman seems to think.

Also,

There are other ways to do it not throw your own players in and disgrace them though he has a point yet why support neymar by disgracing Alexis,Neymar could eventually play for RM and then we might see these guys mocking him instead of CR.

I am not trying to be mean but am I the only one who finds this to be incomprehensible?

Last edited:

DennyCrane

Are people actually trying to claim that was a slip? You can see that he has secure footing all the time and decides to fall. Textbook dive.

Doesn't make Neymar's diving any more justified though as Jadentheman seems to think.

No, he hasn't. When he sets his left foot on the pitch again at 0:16 his upper body leans too far on the left. For a split second, his center of gravity lies on his sidefoot which is when he loses balance. Then he tries to make a lunge with his right foot to regain the balance but fails and falls to the ground. In short: No dive.

I didn't see todays match; did he or other players appeal for a penalty after that or did he claim that he was fouled ?

XaviMessiGirl

I hate when any of our players dive (unless it's to escape a clearly dangerous tackle like Alves/Pepe a couple seasons ago), and I've criticized Busquets and others specifically for it before.

Just because such-and-such player on our team dives, doesn't mean that we should automatically be ok with adding another serial diver to the club, or that we can't criticize the guy for it.

Henry_IB

Banned
No, he hasn't. When he sets his left foot on the pitch again at 0:16 his upper body leans too far on the left. For a split second, his center of gravity lies on his sidefoot which is when he loses balance. Then he tries to make a lunge with his right foot to regain the balance but fails and falls to the ground. In short: No dive.

I didn't see todays match; did he or other players appeal for a penalty after that or did he claim that he was fouled ?

I could understand if people tried to argue that he lost balance instead of saying he slipped. Slipping and losing balance are different things.

And I still maintain that it was a dive having rewatched it a few times, a marvelous one. And the penalty was awarded immediately when he fell so no barca players had time to appeal.

Jadentheman

There are other ways to prove Neymar is a good player, though he has a point the dive was pathetic indeed but my question is why support Neymar by disgracing one of your own players,just be frank it's really awful to see one of our players do these kinda stuff but i don't see what that has to do with Neymar.

Just had to fix it cause apparently Henry_IB is having problems understanding my previous statement.;)

we played PSG and the discussion comes here whereas Neymar doesn't have anything to do with Barca or PSG, isn't it obvious nowadays

But Neymar had a game today. A game which he fell on the ground more then once. I knew you be out stating Neymar's diving isn't needed for Barca. Just giving protecting with a shield to minimize Anti-Neymar damage

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Just for the record, Alexis disgraced himself not HBA. It does not mean Neymar's diving is not disgraceful either. So you might as well accept the reality that Barcelona players dive, more often (at least more often than you are comfortable with) than not needlessly.

Jadentheman

But Neymar had a game today. A game which he fell on the ground more then once. I knew you be out stating Neymar's diving isn't needed for Barca. Just giving protecting with a shield to minimize Anti-Neymar damage

Just re-reading this. This really doesn't make sense. Anyways I am sort of a cule. I love Barca. I consider myself a football fan and just look at teams from a neutral perspective. I will admit that I'm a little over excited about Neymar. This kid could be the next Ronaldinho and I want to be ablle tto see it, since I never got much of a chance to see Ronaldinho at his best

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

LOL the Alexis dive was badddddddddd. IDK if it's worse than Neymar's no touch 6 second delay face grab every few games though. From what I've seen, his diving is worse than CR7's during his young days, and he was realllyyyyyy bad (he's kinda more likeable now that he doesn't dive as much anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans