Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The Chelsea thing is a very good point, you would think Chelsea would rather spend money on Neymar rather then Oscar if he was available, similar with Man United and PSG when they were going head-to-head for Lucas. In fact, I can barely remember the last time Neymar was linked to any other club but Barcelona. The only time another club gets mentioned is when you hear of a potential bid being made then the deal not happening because Barca already have him etc. I think there is likely some major truth in the stories about him being Barca bound, because otherwise he would probably be at Madrid by now you would think, especially last summer with all the rumors about Higuain leaving Neymar would have been the obvious replacement.

Daemul

i wonder what we guys would say if he comes to europe and proves himself,after all that we have said until now

I don't know about you but I've always said I would welcome him and that he would succeed. I have nothing to lose in this regard, because unlike certain posters, I haven't stuck my neck out and called him a potential flop. :coffee:

Meitux

I don't know about you but I've always said I would welcome him and that he would succeed. I have nothing to lose in this regard, because unlike certain posters, I haven't stuck my neck out and called him a potential flop. :coffee:
surely i dont disagree but the most have said that,we will see in the future how it will go on.if he comes to barcelona or propably PSG or any big money team

Daemul

surely i dont disagree but the most have said that,we will see in the future how it will go on.if he comes to barcelona or propably PSG or any big money team

The posters who say he will flop are typical football fans though, once he comes over to Europe and starts balling they'll all suddenly become his number one fan, delete all the posts where they critisized him and all jump on the bandwagon. Let's be honest here, the likelyhood of Neymar failing when he comes over is minimal, he's a much better player then most of the players who are succeeding in Europe. The myth of European football somehow being hard has perpetuated the belief that Neymar will somehow suddenly struggle against European defenders lmao.

It's like Brazilian players suddenly become good when they come over from South America or something :lol: If Oscar can succeed you can bet your bottom dollar that Neymar will too, because defences in Europe aren't much better then in South America.

Ursegor

World Champion
Completely forgot about Nilmar. Last thing I remember is how he was rockin' the Europa League together with Rossi. Until Falcao destroyed them. Since then Villarreal got relegated, Rossi fucked his knee twice and Nilmar went to Qatar.

Anyway. Back to Neymar. The new Pele. :worthy:

F

Flavia

Most people are against neymar signing because of the surreal and abusive price tag. For 20-25 mi, I doubt anyone would be against it.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Most people are against neymar signing because of the surreal and abusive price tag. For 20-25 mi, I doubt anyone would be against it.

Yeah, it's basically this. Treat Neymar like a normal (albiet very good) prospect and all of this discussion isn't necessary. Treat him like the second coming a price him accordingly and only bad things can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans