Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Neymar is turning 21 in Feb. At that age, Cesc was about to get the captains armband. A lot of people are underestimating just how long Neymar has been wasting his time in Brazil.

Ronaldinho was also raping people at PSG at this time as well right?

Jadentheman

Current match is up

BTW these Youtube videos aren't just highlights of his tricks. It shows every touch Neymar has made in the game he played. So it includes all the good and bad things he does when he gets the ball. It doesn't really showcase his positioning, but it shows his skills, decision making, and composure. So if you're still not convinced then well......

I know a lot of you guys put up the argument of Brazilian league being inferior, but it's not Neymar's fault. Blame it on Santos and those brazilians that want their talent to stay in the league. If Neymar left then a lot of Brazilians would be angry for some reason. Maybe if Brazil wasn't in it's economic boom then yeah Neymar would have left already.

F

Flavia

I know a lot of you guys put up the argument of Brazilian league being inferior, but it's not Neymar's fault. Blame it on Santos and those brazilians that want their talent to stay in the league. If Neymar left then a lot of Brazilians would be angry for some reason. Maybe if Brazil wasn't in it's economic boom then yeah Neymar would have left already.
That's not true. Only santos supporters would be angry. Neymar hasn't left because he's confortable here, and getting a lot of money... it's ultimately his decision. So, yes, it's his fault.

Jadentheman

I heard that he might stay at Santos for his entire career. Yeah I know there will be a point that he wouldn't be relevant for much longer if he does that move. Unless of course he wins a world cup.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I heard that he might stay at Santos for his entire career. Yeah I know there will be a point that he wouldn't be relevant for much longer if he does that move. Unless of course he wins a world cup.

Well Zico never played for one of the big clubs either, but he's still considered one of the best players of all time... But then again he was much better than Neymar. Still I think Neymar should move to europe, it'll help his development immensely as long as he manages to adapt

Theconomist

seriously, I really rate the guy, he might be the next big thing but why is it a third of these vids are always of him falling...

You can be pretty sure that whatever league he ends up in he will be the most fouled player:lol:

M

mitkoa7x

PSG were preparing a 85 mil bid for him but Santos cut them off.

PSG was told by Santos that Neymar will join Barcelona. There's a private contract with a 40M penalty if he in the end doesn't join. [sport]

Ursegor

World Champion
Everyone knows he's Barca-bound. It's the only reason Chelsea and PSG have spent crazy money on lesser names like Oscar and Lucas but not Neymar. Not because they don't want to (if PSG can spend € 40m on Lucas, they can easily spend € 60m+ on Neymar as well) but because he's not available. Also why Real Madrid haven't been linked with him at all for ages now (when was the last time MARCA reported anything about Neymar?) and why Neymar constantly praises Messi as the best player in the world. There are just 2 questions:

1. 2013 or 2014? Might depend on Villa's performances this season.
2. His price. Nike (who practically own him) will have a strong interest in him playing for Barca surely. First because Barca / Rosell = Nike and Real = Adidad. Second because Messi-Neymar is just more marketable than anything else. You know. The Argentinian-Brazilian thing and all. So I can see Nike getting involved in the deal. Paying some part of his fee or with an exclusive sponsorship deal or whatever.

Tomchin

According to Sport, Santos' president has said to the press that Neymar is Barca-bound (probably in 2013-2014). Does anyone have a link to the video-interview where he said that?

F

Flavia

According to Sport, Santos' president has said to the press that Neymar is Barca-bound (probably in 2013-2014). Does anyone have a link to the video-interview where he said that?
There isn't one. It's a rumor. mitkoa posted about this just 2 posts before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans