Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

so it's an unofficial game? A bit like, say, Messi & friends vs Africa All Stars or something
I don't know, it's a named match-up but in irregular basis, fixed teams (BRA-ARG) and without best squads. So it's not really even in the level of normal friendlies between the two.

89Norcal

Neymar looked great today. His passing was incredible, regardless of the opposition. Remarkable the vision all these new young brazilian superstars have like Oscar, Neymar and Lucas

J

jiopi

He seems to be ineffective in tightly packed games, which he will face weekly in Europe, so definitely not the savior against parked aeroplanes that some have been hoping. Not at least yet.

Jadentheman

If he comes over we can designate him as a "bus thief" or "wall breaker" when the problem arises. If Barca teaches him to play a different way when things aren't good vs when they are good, we could have something.

89Norcal

He seems to be ineffective in tightly packed games, which he will face weekly in Europe, so definitely not the savior against parked aeroplanes that some have been hoping. Not at least yet.

Definitely wouldn't be the anti-parked bus, but I could see him linking up in those amazing 1-2's Iniesta and Messi have in congested areas now and then. For heavily defensive teams we need a target man, someone like Dzeko or Drogba, but obviously cheaper and younger. The simple fact that we lack a big target man with the brilliant crossing quality we have is a crime.

marcelo

He disappointed tonight... Not heavily marked and given plenty of space, ineffective..I like the kid I think he has potential, but I hate to say this he will flop in Europe.

veryfatchocobo

Definitely wouldn't be the anti-parked bus, but I could see him linking up in those amazing 1-2's Iniesta and Messi have in congested areas now and then. For heavily defensive teams we need a target man, someone like Dzeko or Drogba, but obviously cheaper and younger. The simple fact that we lack a big target man with the brilliant crossing quality we have is a crime.
You know... Dzeko wouldn't be a bad choice considering he's already a rotation player under Mancini. Perhaps he'd enjoy some bench time with us <_<

Trickykid

So apparently Neymar won the best Brasilien league player after all. The confusion on Twitter was caused because Ronaldinho was awarded some kind of achievement award which in the end wasn't related to the actual top player award at all.

89Norcal

You know... Dzeko wouldn't be a bad choice considering he's already a rotation player under Mancini. Perhaps he'd enjoy some bench time with us <_<

lol true, there's a select few big clubs that Dzeko would fit in well as a consistent starter. But ever since he was labeled a super-sub, I've seen his work rate go up. He definitely wants to shed that title.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

So apparently Neymar won the best Brasilien league player after all. The confusion on Twitter was caused because Ronaldinho was awarded some kind of achievement award which in the end wasn't related to the actual top player award at all.

I read with was Fred from Fluminense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans