Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

This thread is slowing in activity so I'll post a video that will rile up a lot of members here with lines like "Crap like that..." and "Useless in Europe". However I hope the minority here ill defend such actions :p

barcanuck

Thanks for that vid Jadentheman !

Honestly, watching that vid his skills are incredible. What really is starting to convince me that he should be our winger is his passing and vision. Lets face it half his tricks won't work in Europe so his passing must be that much better. I have no doubt he will fit like a glove on the left side next season strictly based on how much his passing has improved.

B

beautifulgame

you haters got phd's
yall just some major haters n some math minors

veryfatchocobo

My take on Neymar. :troll:

He's like the Beats by Dr. Dre of the football world. Everyone knows his name. He's expensive. And people associate him with quality. There are cheaper and equally skilled alternatives to him though (though the Beats are total garbage sorry Beats users). We can just snatch up Goetze and Reus (and for me, Shinji Kagawa, though ppl will obviously disagree) for a fraction of his price. Plus we don't get the ego issue that'll inevitably come with Neymar (like the Beats faithful....). IMO, his skills will not complement Messi's at all, but then again, I'm just a TV watcher. Not someone who actually observed them playing together.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca probably wouldn't get hurt on financial side no matter the outcome. I don't think he'd fit but we've seen many surprises so far.

M

mitkoa7x

Pedro said Neymar is one of the best and deserves to play for the best. Guess he's off to Madrid.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Gotze and Reus would probably cost as much as Neymar, if not more. Dortmund won't give away their two young stars for nothing.

Cristofol

My take on Neymar. :troll:

He's like the Beats by Dr. Dre of the football world. Everyone knows his name. He's expensive. And people associate him with quality. There are cheaper and equally skilled alternatives to him though (though the Beats are total garbage sorry Beats users). We can just snatch up Goetze and Reus (and for me, Shinji Kagawa, though ppl will obviously disagree) for a fraction of his price. Plus we don't get the ego issue that'll inevitably come with Neymar (like the Beats faithful....). IMO, his skills will not complement Messi's at all, but then again, I'm just a TV watcher. Not someone who actually observed them playing together.

:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans