Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papabeef

‏@barcastuff

A Barcelona director and a sponsor of the Brazilian have confirmed that Santos player Neymar (20) will join Barcelona in the summer. [sport]

Caaa-Chiiiiing!!!

Y

Youngie

I think in the coming seasons (if Neymar joins) then he'll play LW while Iniesta+Cesc+Busquets will play midfield. Xavi will be backup.

Boris

That's sure thing. Who knows, maybe someone else will leave us too... If anyone's to leave, than my bets are Dani, Adriano, maybe even Song if he's unhappy with the situation. With Neymar coming only concern would be, again ...DEFENSIVE PLAYERS.

Y

Youngie

Xavi will be 34/35. He'll play less and less games.

That's sure thing. Who knows, maybe someone else will leave us too... If anyone's to leave, than my bets are Dani, Adriano, maybe even Song if he's unhappy with the situation. With Neymar coming only concern would be, again ...DEFENSIVE PLAYERS.

Alves will surely stay. He's Neymar's idol IIRC.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Why would we sell our defensive players then? :unsure:

Jadentheman

I can't see Neymar coming this summer unless, they sell Villa and Alexis. Also Tello has to leave to create room for Deulofeu. Combine that with promoting Muniesta and getting Courtoius or Neur :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans