Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Neymar coming this summer unless, they sell Villa and Alexis. Also Tello has to leave to create room for Deulofeu. Combine that with promoting Muniesta and getting Courtoius or Neur :worthy:

Neuer won't happen unfortunately. Courtois, maybe. Ter Stegen would also be good.
I still think we should get a more proven CB, like Hummels. Muniesia's promising, but he's only like 20.
If we manage to get Neymar along with a CB and a great GK...
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
I don't see us getting all 3 in 1 window though.

Ah. Tell me the truth: is Neymar gonna rule Barça?

I can actually see that happening when Messi gets old. Could also be Deulofeu though.

IMO, what Barca should do (or at least try to do) is:

-Sell Sanchez and Afellay.
-Buy Hummels/insert world-class CB here
-Buy Ter Stegen/insert great GK here
-Buy Neymar if we can. If not, leave it until the 2014 window.
-Sell Villa if he wants to leave. He definitely will if we get Neymar. If we don't though, he might stay until we do.
-Let Song and Mascherano fight over the bench CDM spot, and sell the loser in the 2014 window. If we get a great CB, I don't see the need to have both of them.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

IMO, what Barca should do (or at least try to do) is:

-Sell Sanchez and Afellay.
-Buy Hummels/insert world-class CB here
-Buy Ter Stegen/insert great GK here
-Buy Neymar if we can. If not, leave it until the 2014 window.
-Sell Villa if he wants to leave. He definitely will if we get Neymar. If we don't though, he might stay until we do.
-Let Song and Mascherano fight over the bench CDM spot, and sell the loser in the 2014 window. If we get a great CB, I don't see the need to have both of them.

No way should Barcelona even consider selling Mascherano he is exactly the type of player the squad needs. Doesnt play every week but can cover two positions and considers it an honour to even be at the club.

Players like Mascherano and Adriano are vital to the squad and the club.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I can't see Neymar coming this summer unless, they sell Villa and Alexis. Also Tello has to leave to create room for Deulofeu. Combine that with promoting Muniesta and getting Courtoius or Neur :worthy:

so we'd have just 4 forwards. only 2 of them proven. and 1 who just plays on the local park every sunday then goes back to being a mechanic or what ever neymar's 2nd job is :troll: .

so we'd have just 4 forwards. only 2 of them proven. and 1 who just plays on the local park every sunday then goes back to being a mechanic or what ever neymar's 2nd job is :troll: .

Tello, Cuenca, Messi, Iniesta (he's playing as a winger, so might as well count him), Neymar, Deulofeu, Pedro. I count 7 forwards. Only 3 are proven though.
But yes, we shouldn't sell Tello, at least not right away. And I don't think Deulofeu should be promoted quite yet either.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Far to big a push for Delofeu to get in the team, he has a long way to go.

Just watch any of the b team games and his decision making is fairly shocking. Until that changes he will not fit into the first team. He is a long way off being good enough to get in the top squad.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Far to big a push for Delofeu to get in the team, he has a long way to go.

Just watch any of the b team games and his decision making is fairly shocking. Until that changes he will not fit into the first team. He is a long way off being good enough to get in the top squad.

Very much agreed, decision making, goal scoring, work rate and first touch need to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans