Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Neymar is only a must when Villa leaves in my opinion. Sanchez will stick next year too, management won't give up on their investment so soon. By the WC year however if Sanchez doesn't perform then Deulofeu is surely coming in. I'm really looking forward to the future forward line of : Neymar - Messi - Deulofeu

Jadentheman

I'm so glad Flavia (as a brazilian, cule, and moderator of these forums) is so impartial towards Neymar. I really like to see more neutral people on this forum.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
IMO, what Barca should do (or at least try to do) is:

-Sell Sanchez and Afellay.
-Buy Hummels/insert world-class CB here
-Buy Ter Stegen/insert great GK here
-Buy Neymar if we can. If not, leave it until the 2014 window.
-Sell Villa if he wants to leave. He definitely will if we get Neymar. If we don't though, he might stay until we do.
-Let Song and Mascherano fight over the bench CDM spot, and sell the loser in the 2014 window. If we get a great CB, I don't see the need to have both of them.

-Hummels is far too expensive and he wouldn't leave Dortmund (who wouldn't want to sell him anyway). The Barca staff would much rather make do with Muniesa/Bartra and/or buy a cheaper, younger option in la liga.
-ter Stegen isn't likely but a great option
-It's obvious that we are 1st choice to get Neymar
-Mascherano is definitely better than Song but he's pretty much stuck at CB now. Song is the bench DM and Masch is the backup CB.

Garrus

Was i the only one who saw this coming for a long time, I never gave his and santos's statements about 'coming after the world cup' much credibility, If that was the real genuine intention they would have extended his contract to 2015 not 2014, Cause they certainly won't let him leave for free, And another thing, Even if they already planed on bringing him this summer they're not going to declare this, He and santos are not stupid enough to ignite the rage of their fans so early in the season.

Jadentheman

What's the article about? I don't understand Spanish.

Basically means that Neymar will come to Barcelona this Summer. I'm not sure if Sport.es is legit though

Was i the only one who saw this coming for a long time, I never gave his and santos's statements about 'coming after the world cup' much credibility, If that was the real genuine intention they would have extended his contract to 2015 not 2014, Cause they certainly won't let him leave for free, And another thing, Even if they already planed on bringing him this summer they're not going to declare this, He and santos are not stupid enough to ignite the rage of their fans so early in the season.

Well I could see him staying because he is the posterboy of the Brasileiro. Many Brazilians want their league to be the top league again and not the feeder league. Especially with Brazil's economic boom it's more possible. However those Brazilians deep down and other the other rational ones know that Europe is the to be place for football.

Zincubus

Banned
Yep .

Looks like he's ours , fellas :)

A Barcelona director and a sponsor of the Brazilian have confirmed that Santos player Neymar (20) will join Barcelona in the summer. [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans