Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

89Norcal

Oh I know I've stated in this thread pages ago I love his passing and vision. Was just making a joke. His diving is very Ronnie like though.

True, Ronaldinho used to dive when he was at Gremio. Not many people realzie that. Wasn't till he put on size that he stopped doing it.

mixer

tumblr_mhr41v5WOs1rllkaao1_500.png
he looks quite old with that beard

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's gotten less selfish but he does unnecessarily hold on to the ball far too long sometimes. Obviously Barcelona will knock that out of him when he comes though. He needs to gain weight and cut out the diving because that will build a horrible reputation for him. I wonder if he and Dani will have a contest over which one of them dresses more flamboyantly :lol:

Dinho

If he's smart, he'll join a team that'll build their team around him instead of playing second fiddle to Messi out wide like Villa has done.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Poor Villa. He only won La Liga, CL and handful of other trophies since he joined. All that for a very nice salary too.
In case some of you missed it; Villa got all the playing time and star treatment in Valencia. He moved to Barca to win trophies. And so he did.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Neymar + Ronaldinho will be so scary tomorrow. I won't watch it because I'll be watching the Messi vs. Ibracadbra game, but damn is England screwed.

Jadentheman

If he's smart, he'll join a team that'll build their team around him instead of playing second fiddle to Messi out wide like Villa has done.

Actually something can be done about this, but it's very complicated. I can see Messi being put on right wing and Neymar left wing. Then both can be free to roam, but that's risky.

Neymar + Ronaldinho will be so scary tomorrow. I won't watch it because I'll be watching the Messi vs. Ibracadbra game, but damn is England screwed.

I'll be watching Ronnie and Neymar. I'll tell you how it goes.

Cule4life

The Culest
Poor Villa. He only won La Liga, CL and handful of other trophies since he joined. All that for a very nice salary too.
In case some of you missed it; Villa got all the playing time and star treatment in Valencia. He moved to Barca to win trophies. And so he did.

Wrong thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans