Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. Just got tired of reading about "Villa the martyr". Last I checked system with Iniesta on the left is working fine. Granted we could use some tweaks sometimes and Villa should play more but it is what it is.
As for Neymar, I don't mind if we got him. Won't have it easy breaking in this established 11 but he is young and has things to learn and adapt. Plus, we won't get hurt even if he costs 50 mil. as his marketing potential is higher then Cristiano's even.

Dinho

Well, trophies are merely a bonus. If you're a footballer, you want to play in your best position and enjoy your playing time.

Barcelona are better off signing real wingers/inside forwards instead of signing strikers.

Villa, Eto'o and Ibra' have all had issues due to playing Messi through the middle all the time. All are ten times the player when played through the middle.

I don't see what's wrong with any of Tello, Alexis, Pedro and eventually Delofeu flanking Messi. They're more natural at it and it gives the team more balance.

Surely investing in a top class centre half would be money well spent instead. Hummels, for example. He'd improve Barcelona more.

Dinho

The same Hummels that got played by old Cassano? Even against us, Subotic was the more solid defender.

Cassano is as talented as any player around and unstoppable on his day.

Hummels is a faster, more aggressive Pique. Perfect for Barcelona, but I hope he stays at Dortmund and that they keep that squad together so they can win The Champions League in the near future.

Jadentheman

Starting lineups tomorrow. Neymar on right wing again...but he's allowed to roam, keep that in mind guys

---------------------Julio Cesar--------------------------
------D. Alves-----D.Luiz----Dante------Adriano-------
-----------------Ramirez-----Paulinho--------------------
-------------Oscar-----------------Ronaldinho------------
-----------Neymar---------------Luis Fabiano------------

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Neymar learning to play on the right is a very good thing. If he moves to Europe, he might find it too hard to be an extremely consistent goalscorer because of the way he operates in space in Brazil (note that I'm not saying that he can't score at all). His recent development is making him lean towards being a really effective stylish playmaker who can rack up assists in the final third and playing with Barca will enhance that quality. If this happens (I for one think it will), playing on the right is perfect. It also helps a problem with Deulofeu who isn't really involved or hardworking on the right. He is better cutting in and shooting from the left (and he has a knack for scoring despite being really raw). Deulo-Messi-Neymar could be really effective if both Deulo and Neymar succeed.

ivan22

With all due respect shining against England should not be a benchmark for greatness :pep:

so true. Englands defense is far from worldclass.

Will definately watch the Brazil game. I can't wait to see ronnie again. Let alone him and neymar. And then there's oscar, dani alves and Adriano. Awesome!!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Starting lineups tomorrow. Neymar on right wing again...but he's allowed to roam, keep that in mind guys

Brazil is missing their best player, Diego Costa.

ammarfcb

ze special one

wilshere confirmed best youngster on the pitch.
tumblr_mh9azwRqrv1rh2uuxo1_400.gif

misterplatin

Do they realize it's Brazil and not Argentina or Colombia?

Brazil NT has more potential than those 2 and has probably the 3rd best NT in the world already . Though Spain and Germany are a little ahead , Brazil can catch them .So hype is obvious for such a young team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans