Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinho

Brazil have no central midfielders who can control a game and depend on counter attacks just like Real Madrid.

Neymar, Oscar, Lucas, Ramires, Marcelo and Alves will be devastating on the break, but they'll get found out against Spain and Germany.

Spain are the clear favourites to win The World Cup, followed by Germany. I'd have Argentina as third favourites due to the motivation of winning a World Cup in Brazil. Uruguay/Ecuador as dark horses to do well. They'll suit the climate and have some good young players.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Brazil NT has more potential than those 2 and has probably the 3rd best NT in the world already . Though Spain and Germany are a little ahead , Brazil can catch them .So hype is obvious for such a young team.

The same team that got schooled by Mexico? By next year, most of those that played in the Olympics will probably be the regulars. Right now, Colombia has a more promising squad. Even Belgium has more young prospects. Why no hype for them?!

Or will Big Phil be still recalling Ronaldinho and Fabiano? I heard Rivaldo is still playing as well, expect him to join the crew...

Brazil have no central midfielders who can control a game and depend on counter attacks just like Real Madrid.

Neymar, Oscar, Lucas, Ramires, Marcelo and Alves will be devastating on the break, but they'll get found out against Spain and Germany.

Spain are the clear favourites to win The World Cup, followed by Germany. I'd have Argentina as third favourites due to the motivation of winning a World Cup in Brazil. Uruguay/Ecuador as dark horses to do well. They'll suit the climate and have some good young players.

IMO it's:
1. Spain
2. Germany
3. Argentina (I hear their midfield and defense suck though. If that's the case, their attack is gonna have to carry them)/Brazil (they have a bunch of good players: Thiago Silva, Alves, Marcelo, Neymar, etc, etc and they are playing at home)

Jadentheman

German shouldn't be #2. It should be Brazil/Spain at #1 spot. I'm not sure who would win because they never played against each other.

Dinho

Germany have a very promising and hungry young team who can control a game or counter attack.

Reus, Gotze, Ozil, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Gundogan, Hummels, Lahm and Draxler are all either potential world class or already world class in some cases.

Theconomist

Germany have a very promising and hungry young team who can control a game or counter attack.

Reus, Gotze, Ozil, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Gundogan, Hummels, Lahm and Draxler are all either potential world class or already world class in some cases.

Germany's squad is scary.

Jadentheman

I do admit that he has been largely invisible against England. Maybe he needs to move to Europe asap to get used to the types of defenses he will face in 2014. Because staying in Brasil will=Disaster.

F

Frejsgodes

Neymar will do a Zlatan tonight, i.e. score four goals v England, one of which will be a goal of the season contender

nicblgif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans