Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris

Come on Brasil ! England can't be better !!!

Brasil squad is lost in space and time, they are just standing around pointlessly. First half was terrible. Hopefully we'll see better second half. And oh yeah, Neymar is invisible. I only saw him missing the unmissable opportunity, and I kinda saw that earlier in some of his vids. Also, Ronaldinho dissapointed me. I hope he can step it up and lose some weight before World Cup. With this form he is out.

B

beautifulgame

not that it is an excuse but brasil is playing at half speed.

paulinho is awesome though. partner him with hernanes when he gets better please!

B

beautifulgame

neymar punkin out.

wait, he is starting to try.

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

I hope this doesn't affect your perception of Neymar FC Barcelona

As you seem to be Neymar's #1 fan on this forum. Has he ever played good against a good "European" defence, because every time I see him plays badly and then back in Brazil he is god again...

B

beautifulgame

As you seem to be Neymar's #1 fan on this forum. Has he ever played good against a good "European" defence, because every time I see him plays badly and then back in Brazil he is god again...

lol calm down calm down

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Thats a valid question lol. I have the same expirience as Mr. Hulot with this. He never impresses me unfortunately. I have never liked him but if we are so keen on signing him then I want him to do good.

ammarfcb

ze special one
wilshere confirmed best youngster on the pitch.
tumblr_mh9azwRqrv1rh2uuxo1_400.gif

and neymar confirmed worst player on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans