Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Neymar will do a Zlatan tonight, i.e. score four goals v England, one of which will be a goal of the season contender

Zjwo4.gif

F

Flavia

Brazil didn't play a good game either. Today neymar was given a 'free roam" position by scolari, and seemed lost.

Jadentheman

^Neymar didn't really free roam. I think he got shutdown rather quickly and that contributed. He needs to exploit his space more. In Brazil he's very spoiled because he has tons of space

Paganinisrvnge

^Neymar didn't really free roam. I think he got shutdown rather quickly and that contributed. He needs to exploit his space more. In Brazil he's very spoiled because he has tons of space

Which is exactly why he's ridiculously overrated. In Europe and in competitive international matches; he won't ever be given tons of space. Any player looks much better with tons of space to exploit.

Banana-Rama

neymar struts around the pitch like he thinks he is messi or ronaldo, every time i have seen him he has done nout, no doubt he'll be a top player but he should start playing for the team rather then himself..........

Banana-Rama

he needs to leave brazil and play in europe, i don't think he'll improve anymore playing in that league, shows how bad that league is if ronaldinho is one of the best players over there.....

F

Flavia

I just watched the first half, and he was all over the place, right wing, left wing, the middle.

Barca8

Lackluster performance from Brasil but all credit goes to England. I was seriously impressed by their play today.
I don't watch Neymar regularly but everytime I have I can honestly say he isn't ready to play for Barca and we should spend our money on a better forward.

The way Walcott schooled Adriano time and time again is what you'd expect Neymar to do, but he was no match for Glen Johnson and couldn't even get around Steven Gerrard. I think he'd end up being just another Alexis Sanchez for us and we'll be better off pursuing Agüero, Suarez (who looked great against Spain), Reus, Andre Schürrle, or even Hazard.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lackluster performance from Brasil but all credit goes to England. I was seriously impressed by their play today.
I don't watch Neymar regularly but everytime I have I can honestly say he isn't ready to play for Barca and we should spend our money on a better forward.

The way Walcott schooled Adriano time and time again is what you'd expect Neymar to do, but he was no match for Glen Johnson and couldn't even get around Steven Gerrard. I think he'd end up being just another Alexis Sanchez for us and we'll be better off pursuing Agüero, Suarez (who looked great against Spain), Reus, Andre Schürrle, or even Hazard.

Or......an even better option: Erik Lamela.

Barca8

Or......an even better option: Erik Lamela.

I don't watch much Serie A but isn't Lamela a midfielder? We already have plenty of those. If we raid Roma for anyone it should be for Miralem Pjanic who could be our replacement for Xavi when he retires.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't watch much Serie A but isn't Lamela a midfielder? We already have plenty of those. If we raid Roma for anyone it should be for Miralem Pjanic who could be our replacement for Xavi when he retires.

Lamela can play on both wings, attacking midfielder, and false 9 if required.....perfect versatility which is what a club like Barca needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans