Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

And thus continues the neverending Neymar discussion, but it seems like it's already in the stars for him to arrive at Barca. Now we just need to see what he does.

To be fair, Brazil's whole team played badly. Still though, Neymar does need to step it up against good defenses if he wants to go to Barca.

Paganinisrvnge

I don't know why he gets so much praise. Just look up the teams he scores against in the Sao Paulo State League where he gets most of his goals. They are literally in the Brazilian 3rd and 4th divisions!

Co0ter

No idea what was wrong with him today- he was trotting around slowly most of the game. Seemed tired and either disinterested or nervous. I agree, the type of defense he went against today is what Barca mostly faces, same with the space. He needs to leave to Europe now for the sake of his career, he just turned 21- he's not a kid anymore.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No idea what was wrong with him today- he was trotting around slowly most of the game. Seemed tired and either disinterested or nervous. I agree, the type of defense he went against today is what Barca mostly faces, same with the space. He needs to leave Europe now for the sake of his career, he just turned 21- he's not a kid anymore.

That's still a pretty young age. Obviously it's harder to adapt now than it would have been if he came when he was 17 or 18 but he still has time to change. It'll be difficult as he gets older and he might not be able to. I just hope that he doesn't become a regular starter at Barcelona just because of his transfer fee.

Barca8

To be fair, Brazil's whole team played badly. Still though, Neymar does need to step it up against good defenses if he wants to go to Barca.

Brazil did get outplayed but you'd think Neymar could at least make an impact against Glen Johnson in the way Walcott did against Adriano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans