Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Nooooo :( I knew it was eventually coming but a little part of me hoped that the coaches would one day lose interest and realize that we don't need him

ammarfcb

ze special one
well it was a fun time glory hunting barca, can't watch this kid being forced into the team to justify he's price tag.

do i go full hipster with dortmund? or bandwagon juve?

Doesn't mean we will sign him. For all we know, Santos will set a price tag we're not willing to meet. Or City/PSG/whoever will outbid us (I believe PSG especially are interested).

Anyways, I have mixed feelings about getting him. IMO, he's a risk. Could pay off, could flop. Not sure we should take the risk though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Then he's already signed. Because I don't think they'd announce the interest and push the price even higher if it wasn't done.

Jadentheman

So many signs pointing to this Summer. And sine Barca isn't doing too well the coaching staff might go ahead and try to get Neymar in Barcelona one year before he was suppose to arrive. I don't mind and it makes sense. I heard BArca already paid Santos after of the fee these past few transfers. They will now pay the rest and acquire him. Neymar is quality, don't let that England game fool you. I am ready!!!

impeh

Hi, its me..
Think its been done for a while, i mean Balague gets an awful lot of stuff wrong :lol: but he said we'd paid santos 10m for neymar maybe a year ago now, so fair play to him if it does happen. (didnt the records show that we did or there was money set aside or something?)

Either way, although hes probably not worth the 40m (ish) that will be paid, hes still a big talent. Hes not afraid of taking on his man and even if its over in brazil, he has a good goal scoring record. Hopefully Tito 'tweaks' the way we play and how messi is used, would be a huge waste of money and potential if hes thrown on the wing and used like alexis (kinda his own fault) and to an extent Villa, who's still a fantastic goal scorer but wasted a little how we use him.

Im all for it :blush: .. although it will mean villa leaving.

Whether or not messi shares the spotlight remains to be seen..

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Think its been done for a while, i mean Balague gets an awful lot of stuff wrong :lol: but he said we'd paid santos 10m for neymar maybe a year ago now, so fair play to him if it does happen. (didnt the records show that we did or there was money set aside or something?)

Either way, although hes probably not worth the 40m (ish) that will be paid, hes still a big talent. Hes not afraid of taking on his man and even if its over in brazil, he has a good goal scoring record. Hopefully Tito 'tweaks' the way we play and how messi is used, would be a huge waste of money and potential if hes thrown on the wing and used like alexis (kinda his own fault) and to an extent Villa, who's still a fantastic goal scorer but wasted a little how we use him.

Why give Messi's rightful throne to an unproven, overrated, media-hyped player with almost no top-flight experience? Besides, Neymar needs all the space he can get and the wing is the only place where he could play without being easily shut down (even then I doubt he'd do very well on the wing).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
neyb_display_image.png

Jaguar

Flair Trait

Hey if Sanchez was 26 million plus 11 million in add ons then Neymar is worth double that, we should be greatful if we get him for 40 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans