Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

One things is for sure: he and dani will flood all social medias with tons of crazy pictures. Our eyes will suffer.

Blaugrana dude

Great to see the club prioritizing a player for a position that is already well-stacked with talent. Was it really the coaching staff that asked for it though? We all know that Rosell wanted this for some time and the cynic in me suggests that he took the opportunity to say this with Tito's absence in New York.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Well hopefully this means that Iniesta will always play in midfield.

I don't want Neymar to defer the ball to Messi everytime like Sanchez.

Jadentheman

Pedro and Tello are hard workers and are cantera so I understand the push for them. However in terms of talent honestly Neymar is lightyears ahead. Yes even more so then Deulofeu. But I would still recommend Deulo to get promoted this summer also because he can learn so much from Neymar. Sell Villa. If Tello isn't getting any action for the rest of the season he will leave. Cuenca can stay if he wants. Pedro will be in for a rude awakening.

Unpopular opinions:
Move Messi to right wing and tell Iniesta to make room on the left so Neymar can attack.

Oh and I recommend a promotion of one of the Barca B CB if not then Dede from Brasil is always a good choice. Buy Courtieus or Neur. Then done.

Paganinisrvnge

Pedro and Tello are hard workers and are cantera so I understand the push for them. However in terms of talent honestly Neymar is lightyears ahead. Yes even more so then Deulofeu. But I would still recommend Deulo to get promoted this summer also because he can learn so much from Neymar. Sell Villa. If Tello isn't getting any action for the rest of the season he will leave. Cuenca can stay if he wants. Pedro will be in for a rude awakening.

An Unpopular opinion:
Move Messi to right wing and tell Iniesta to make room on the left so Neymar can attack.

I'm sure Tello, Cuenca, and Deulofeu would be doing very well playing against 4th division teams. The club would be ridiculous to force the greatest player of all time to change positions to accommodate someone who has never played well against good competition and makes his name with highlight reels against 3rd and 4th division clubs.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Unpopular opinions:

Oh and I recommend a promotion of one of the Barca B CB if not then Dede from Brasil is always a good choice. Buy Courtieus or Neur. Then done.

Neymar more talented than all of them? :lol: Don't get ahead of yourself. Impressing in a 3rd rated league with horrible defensive systems doesn't make someone talented. The only thing Deulo can learn from Neymar is how to be more of a ballhog and get stupid haircuts. Also, Neymar has to change and prove himself for the club, they aren't gonna change the team just for him and treat him like a god the moment he comes. Messi has been the worlds greatest player in his position and it's insane to think they'll move him just to accommodate Neymar. Same with Iniesta.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So who leaves? Alexis and Villa?

In a perfect world, yes.

Villa-because he is a legendary player in the twilight of his career who can hopefully spend his last years at a club where he can get ample playing time. I don't see him moving to Arsenal though. It's too late in his career to make a move to an entirely new country with a new language and playing style to adapt to.

Alexis-self explanatory :lol:

Blaugrana dude

Neymar more talented than all of them? :lol: Don't get ahead of yourself. Impressing in a 3rd rated league with horrible defensive systems doesn't make someone talented. The only thing Deulo can learn from Neymar is how to be more of a ballhog and get stupid haircuts. Also, Neymar has to change and prove himself for the club, they aren't gonna change the team just for him and treat him like a god the moment he comes. Messi has been the worlds greatest player in his position and it's insane to think they'll move him just to accommodate Neymar. Same with Iniesta.

The problem is that Neymar will be the Galactico signing which means there might be influence on the team to change to accommodate him.

B

beautifulgame

:satorra:

you know your football.

lolz

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The problem is that Neymar will be the Galactico signing which means there might be influence on the team to change to accommodate him.

I dunno, if he flops then I expect the club to not tolerate it and bench him. It's not like Alexis who supposedly has a defensive upside to his game for the management to applaud. Neymar's attacking play is his only forte and if he manages to lose that in Europe, there will be absolutely no reason to give him too much playing time. I expect him to be heavily used in the beginning of the season just to see if he is any good and get a feel of his role in the team. 2nd half of the season he will either be dropped due to low form or play often in a rotational role if he does well.

numero

simply can't wait to see Neymar being a selfish c*nt that he is and not passing to messi or anyone and hence creating unhealthy rivalry in the dressing room . #Ibra2

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Nah...if he comes I think he will be very humble and willing to play his part. I'm sure there will be instances where he keeps the ball and tries something where as another player would play it to messi...but I just hope it works for the best lol. I think he will do well here. Just not sure how well yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans