Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

Thats exactly how Ronaldo used to play at manUre: he dived, he stepped over, he tried new tricks that didnt always come off, he didnt chase back, he was greedy...etc.

ferguson managed a lot of that out of him, his end product got better, he did the extravagant when it was possible, he passed, he worked, and became the second best player in the world, when he USED to look like a show pony. Remind you of anyone?

Neymar can be managed out of the diving, he can be schooled in the Barca way, he can work harder, he can be one of the best players in the world.

The question is, does he want to do all those things?, and can he do them in a team with Messi in it without it harming our team?

Ronaldo has an incredible drive to be the best and to win games which Neymar doesn't seem to have. That's why Ronaldo was able to polish off the excessive attributes of his game. I don't see that happening to Neymar and I believe he will be a flop.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ronaldo has an incredible drive to be the best and to win games which Neymar doesn't seem to have. That's why Ronaldo was able to polish off the excessive attributes of his game. I don't see that happening to Neymar and I believe he will be a flop.

You must have an amazing crystal ball since you can predict the future so confidently.

Robbie

Suarez loses the ball a lot but now that he is scoring goals ,no one complains .And Neymar has better ball skills and speed of though IMO. For a forward all that matters is the effectiveness ,not efficiency .

Suarez proved it in the Eredivisie, he proved it in England, in Copa America, in the World Cup.

What has Neymar done beyond the BR league?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Thats exactly how Ronaldo used to play at manUre: he dived, he stepped over, he tried new tricks that didnt always come off, he didnt chase back, he was greedy...etc.

ferguson managed a lot of that out of him, his end product got better, he did the extravagant when it was possible, he passed, he worked, and became the second best player in the world, when he USED to look like a show pony. Remind you of anyone?

Neymar can be managed out of the diving, he can be schooled in the Barca way, he can work harder, he can be one of the best players in the world.

The question is, does he want to do all those things?, and can he do them in a team with Messi in it without it harming our team?

The difference between CR and Neymar is that Cristiano is/was an unbelievably hard worker who was always trying to be a perfectionist in every way. Whether it was his looks, his body, his skill, his ability, he would always aspire to be the best and did so with great passion. From what we've seen, Neymar doesn't have that drive to cut out his bullshit and become a better player. He doesn't really learn from his mistakes. His ambition is entirely to show off and try to be the golden samba boy, not to refine his game and improve his flaws. He doesn't take it seriously at all and thinks that he's perfect the way he is. That might change when he gets to Europe, but it's very unlikely he will aspire to improve and work hard the way Cristiano has.

F

Flavia

Neymar was late to training today, for being on a marketing marathon, and for partying a lot lately. I've seen this before, and each day I get more convinced he might not be worth the risk.

Maria

Neymar was late to training today, for being on a marketing marathon, and for partying a lot lately. I've seen this before, and each day I get more convinced he might not be worth the risk.

At least Ronaldinho accomplished something before he decided he was too good to train..anyway, I hope that Zubi does his job and buys a CB&a GK and we give Deulo a chance in the meantime.

Jadentheman

Ronaldinho accomplished many things before he turned apathetic. Neymar not so, and here we are seeing some Brazilians defend him staying. All he will do is party unless someone does something. however I doubt it.

desoe

Ronaldinho used to party during the Rijkaard era. Even Javier Zanetti would turn into a party animal, if he's being coached by the good old Frankie.

Neymar would not be allowed to do the same, because now things are much different. He will be taught some discipline and his career in Barcelona would massively depend on the way he reacts to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans