Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Come on guys, believe it, Neymar is only this big a name coz Brazilians thought they maybe falling behind Argentina in big name factory when Messi took the world by storm and also producing some other nice forwards like Kun and Di Maria or Higuain who can actually deliver in pressure unlike Pato or Robinho and so on. They just made him bigger than he is to have a rising star in a rather silent few years for brazilian football. a good percentage of praise he gets is from hype. I am sorry for him coz as a young player he could develop better without the hype. he is a good player but I srsly think he is not as good as he is praised to be.

CatalinR10

It's funny that the last 200 pages are all about the same topic over over again - why Neymar shouldn't come to Barca :lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Come on guys, believe it, Neymar is only this big a name coz Brazilians thought they maybe falling behind Argentina in big name factory when Messi took the world by storm and also producing some other nice forwards like Kun and Di Maria or Higuain who can actually deliver in pressure unlike Pato or Robinho and so on. They just made him bigger than he is to have a rising star in a rather silent few years for brazilian football. a good percentage of praise he gets is from hype. I am sorry for him coz as a young player he could develop better without the hype. he is a good player but I srsly think he is not as good as he is praised to be.

Pato is a big game player, always steps up against the big boys. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Internazionale etc. he just has a number of other issues.

misterplatin

He is the best Brazilian talent since Ronaldo and delivers in matches in Brazil .Last few months have been slow for him but before that he made wonder goals on a regular basis . So he is not only a showman who shows creativity and imagination but also a player who makes impact .The problem here is that we want to judge a player according to our own convenience - Performances in international friendlies disregarding his other matches because we don't want to watch them .For me it is just as irrelevant as opinion that the greatest players must win the final of the world cup disregarding anything else the player does in his career.

CatalinR10

I've read today that Santos wants to renew his contract giving him an anually salary of 21 mil euros or something like that.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Pato is a big game player, always steps up against the big boys. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Internazionale etc. he just has a number of other issues.

He does it very inconsistently so I don't consider him on the same level as Argentinian players who do it way more often

He is the best Brazilian talent since Ronaldo and delivers in matches in Brazil .Last few months have been slow for him but before that he made wonder goals on a regular basis . So he is not only a showman who shows creativity and imagination but also a player who makes impact .The problem here is that we want to judge a player according to our own convenience - Performances in international friendlies disregarding his other matches because we don't want to watch them .For me it is just as irrelevant as opinion that the greatest players must win the final of the world cup disregarding anything else the player does in his career.

Dude, your first sentence makes it pretty hard for me to take it seriously, but still, I said he actually IS a good player but not up to the hype he is worshiped to. He is not tested on a seriously tough stage like constant European football with giant clubs. Barca mopped the floor with his team and he couldn't make any impact in that game. The brazilians I talked about are kind of players who walk their way into the great teams starting 11, even make an all star team dependent on them because they are just too good, Neymar is hyped to be just like them but he is not. he simply is not that big a star that they try to show him to be. All that I said was not to paint him as a poor player, but we need to keep our heads clear of the hype when we are judging young ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans