Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Must be, they don't have that kind of money. But Neymar already gets 20 mi euros per year, on marketing + salary.

Santos never had that money. It's all the sponsors that pay for Neymar

You have to admit this was good

Last edited:

JamDav1982

For those saying Neymar would be a flop if signed for 40m - what type of performance from him would you expect from him at Barcelona in the next 4/5 years for that not to have been the case?

Personally I am one of the few that think he would be a massive success and go on to be one of the best players in the world.

F

Flavia

Santos never had that money. It's all the sponsors that pay for Neymar

You have to admit this was good

That was against Oeste, a team from the 2nd division of the brasileiro. That's his current problem, he's only performing against weak teams.

JamDav1982

That was against Oeste, a team from the 2nd division of the brasileiro. That's his current problem, he's only performing against weak teams.

He has shown up well in many big games in his career, that doesnt suddenly become an issue and wont last long.

JamDav1982

>press play
>0:00
>all this free space
> left video stright away

if this kid is any good he has to go do it in one of europe's lesser leagues. a move from that ^ to parked buses with barca is too big

How many goals/assists do you think he would get at Barca next season?

F

Flavia

He has shown up well in many big games in his career, that doesnt suddenly become an issue and wont last long.
He's in a slump for over 6 months now, or more. I think since before the olympics. He's far from being the media darling he once was here in brazil. And I know some santos fans who want him sold, while he's still overpriced.

Mr Hulot

Good sensible replies I see.

Wonder why avoiding answering it honestly?
Personally I consider him a highly illogical transfer as he is a lesser player than Villa and I think that our coaching stuff will see that and they won't buy him. Hence, the amount of goals and assists that I wrote.

raskolnikov

The most logical thing to do would be to buy a world class cb, and maybe offer Alexis + 10 mil for Aguero and get a young talented goalkeeper like courtois
For the rest nothing needs to change, im worried though that it will be Villa out and Neymar in with Reina and an average slow cb joining.
Neymar would be a waste of money at this point.

JamDav1982

Personally I consider him a highly illogical transfer as he is a lesser player than Villa and I think that our coaching stuff will see that and they won't buy him. Hence, the amount of goals and assists that I wrote.

So as long as he proves himself to be a better player than Villa that is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans