Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

He's in a slump for over 6 months now, or more. I think since before the olympics. He's far from being the media darling he once was here in brazil. And I know some santos fans who want him sold, while he's still overpriced.

Slump for over six months? Has he not scored in the majority of internationals in that time and performed well against the bigger Brazilian sides?

As far as i can see he has.

ammarfcb

ze special one
How many goals/assists do you think he would get at Barca next season?
Wonder why avoiding answering it honestly?

5. think it will be a case of management forcing him in every game to justify their mistake
but me guessing how much he'll score won't help him. what will help him is getting his head down and moving to one of the lesser teams to prove he is worth the big money.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Slump for over six months? Has he not scored in the majority of internationals in that time and performed well against the bigger Brazilian sides?

As far as i can see he has.

Nope, he hasn't performed as well as he used to in 2011.

JamDav1982

Nope, he hasn't performed as well as he used to in 2011.

He cant have been that bad to have been named the best player in South America for 2012.

You can easily take snap shots of time and claim players are not on top form. He is only just 21!!

Look at the likes of Van Persie and Falcao - neither have been in top form either the past few months. Just write them off also?

F

Flavia

He cant have been that bad to have been named the best player in South America for 2012.

You can easily take snap shots of time and claim players are not on top form. He is only just 21!!

Look at the likes of Van Persie and Falcao - neither have been in top form either the past few months. Just write them off also?

No, but Neymar is not worth the 40-50 millions asked. For 25 I wouldn't mind Barça getting him.

JamDav1982

No, but Neymar is not worth the 40-50 millions asked. For 25 I wouldn't mind Barça getting him.

No what?

You claimed he has not been as good as in 2011 but a quick look at his statshow that he scored 24 goals in 47 games in 2011 compared to 43 in 47 in 2012. He also scored more international goals in 2012.

40m euros for a player the age of Neymar with that much potential and marketing power would be a fantastic deal in my opinion.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I don't think we should worry about the price. If we buy him, he'll repay it through marketing and merchandise. It's the sports aspect plus potential problems with his attitude.

F

Flavia

No what?

You claimed he has not been as good as in 2011 but a quick look at his statshow that he scored 24 goals in 47 games in 2011 compared to 43 in 47 in 2012. He also scored more international goals in 2012.

40m euros for a player the age of Neymar with that much potential and marketing power would be a fantastic deal in my opinion.

It could also be a deal as fantastic as Ibra or Alexis signings. For the role he'd have in Barça, there are better options in europe.

My 'no" was directed to "Just write them off also?", But Neymar isn't on Rvp or Falcao level, anyway. He's too much of a gamble right now.

Stric

I don't think we should worry about the price. If we buy him, he'll repay it through marketing and merchandise. It's the sports aspect plus potential problems with his attitude.

Potential problems is probably an understatement.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tbh as a fan i don't care much what he's marketting value is like. or his resell price...i just wanna see my team the best it can be, and for that they're are better more proven goalscorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans