Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

loozy

It's not about being skinny, it's about strength, balance.. You don't see the Don falling around when the wind blows a little harder, nor Alba, Villa ...
Neymar is so fragile, I'm afraid of the day he gets on the same field against Pepe :lol:

I just wanted to see some nekkid Iniesta :D Ulterior motive :D

Neymar had trouble with Cahill when playing England, was quite funny to watch actually.

Paganinisrvnge

Neymar's build doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that he doesn't have experience against top defenders. Most of his tricks and goals are against 3rd division Brazilian sides.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Physically, Neymar is weak and has a lot of work to do in order to deal with the strength of defending in Europe but I am pretty sure he will get there...He won't be an overnight sensation, it will take time and he will struggle etc. but the talent is obviously there...Always a question of how hard a worker he will be in order to succeed in Europe let alone Barcelona

fcbdna

Banned
Neymar's build doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that he doesn't have experience against top defenders. Most of his tricks and goals are against 3rd division Brazilian sides.

And how does that relate to the weight and fragility issue they were arguing about? Tello, Cuenca,Pedro and even Messi had no experience against top defenders prior to their debut. So. . . . That argument is totally out of it. ;)

fcbdna

Banned
Anyone notice how Silva is one of the smallest players at MCFC, but one of the hardest ones to knock off the ball? Quite similar to Iniesta. If you ask me, all Neymar needs is some rigorous physical training and he'd be good.

F

Flavia

It's not about being skinny, it's about strength, balance.. You don't see the Don falling around when the wind blows a little harder, nor Alba, Villa ...
Neymar is so fragile, I'm afraid of the day he gets on the same field against Pepe :lol:
Cr is strong and is always diving. Same for alexis. Neymar's not fragile, but he will need to cut the diving if he comes, as alexis has.

CatalinR10

images

cristiano-ronaldo-370-neymar-skinny-body-muscles.jpg

Anorexic ?
He needs to workout a little bit before coming in Barcelona.

images

It seems it doesn't matter when you have swag :pep:

:lol:

loozy

In that picture he reminds me a bit of Djibril Cissé and his various horrendous (facial) hairstyles during his time at Liverpool.

Boris

Cr is strong and is always diving. Same for alexis. Neymar's not fragile, but he will need to cut the diving if he comes, as alexis has.

Yes, but CR has the strength to hold on when he needs to, so does Alexis (whose problem is obviously in head, not body). Neymar really needs some muscle.

Most of all I'm afraid he will have a lot of trouble adapting with Messi being the main man.

I want to be wrong about that, and can't wait to see him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans