Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Right, although he barely played in the Champions League. He made his debut in the 2-2 against Manchester City in the 87th minute and only played 1 more match for Ajax in the CL. On top of that, the kid is 17. He was also playing with a much weaker side to the Champions of England (for 5 minutes) and against Real Madrid (4-1 loss).
He has played a big role in a bunch of the bigger Eredivisie games, including PSV and Feyenoord home games.
Of course I'm not vouching for him to come or saying he is ready in the slightest, but your statement is ridiculous.

Those aren't excuses. Messi debuted at 18, Nastasic at 19 against RM, Bojan at 17. . . . . Age really doesn't justify a poor performance. Beside, I was trying to stress that ATM he isn't Barcelona quality by a mile.

Gaudi

If Neymar can beat players 1 on 1, and knows how to be wide ATTACKER, then he, Messi and Tello could be a powerfull attack. Tello has flaws but I enjoy his direct style and willingness to destroy defenders.

BarcaGirl

Neymar's advisers warned the player he could become "another Robinho" if he choses Madrid's money over Barcelona's football project. [sport]

:lol:

jklz

Those aren't excuses. Messi debuted at 18, Nastasic at 19 against RM, Bojan at 17. . . . . Age really doesn't justify a poor performance. Beside, I was trying to stress that ATM he isn't Barcelona quality by a mile.

The kid was left on an island against a top 4 European Club with a team that isn't anywhere near that level. Messi debuted at a Barcelona with the likes of Ronaldinho and Eto'o. Nastasic was accompanied by Kompany, Touré etc. Bojan in the same Barcelona, but even with Messi there.

And I was just trying to stress that you are being far too harsh on him plus calling you out for saying you saw him play through the UCL while he only played 1 match and 5 minutes.

cro-man

If ronaldo leaves madrid neymar will 100% end up in madrid... Maybe not a bad thing hmm. We have to spend our money wisely...

Last edited:

spring

Aguero or silva to replace CR7?! That would be managerial brain fart of the decad, if they do that.

They'll buy their dreams and fans' wishlist! i just don't like to see zlatan or bale in madrid! the rest aren't important!

Last edited:

mixer

The fans and the management of Real wants Gareth Bale so Perez will give as much money as he is worth.

Aguero or Silva to replace CR7? :facepalm:

spring

The fans and the management of Real wants Gareth Bale so Perez will give as much money as he is worth.

Aguero or Silva to replace CR7? :facepalm:

don't laugh at me mate
abcdefg%20%2828%29.gif
, they are real madrid!
abcdefg%20%2879%29.gif

who can buy a player from levy? he wants 75 m.e for bale! real won't pay this much money for bale!

Last edited:

mixer

don't laugh at me mate
abcdefg%20%2828%29.gif
, they are real madrid!
abcdefg%20%2879%29.gif

who can buy a player from levy? he wants 75 m.e for bale! real won't pay this much money for bale!
75M is like nothing for Perez

Also he is close to CR7's lvl so that price suits him

spring

ronaldo had a golden ball and also was a monster in the world of advertising and was supported by many big companies! i don't know whether perez will give this much money for bale who is not same as ronaldo in popularity and advertising or not? perez was sure that his money will be back by new sponsors and ronaldo shirt sales!

DavidVillano1

Fischer: Remember Eriksen? Big game choker 2.0. Never shows up at big games. . . Saw him play throughout the UCL. . . Wasn't exactly won over as a fan.
You must have some eye for talent when you can base a full analysis on a player who has one start in the UCL against Real Madrid who are one of the best teams in the world. :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Tried and tested in Europe. . Flopped in Barcelona:

Mark Hughes - Yes a flop
Overmars - 15 goals in 99 games and plenty of assists. I wouldn't class as a flop per se.
Zambrotta - 14m euros for the best left back in the world at the time. Can you class one incident (scholes goal) as worthy as a flop?
Saviola - Yes definite flop
Quaresma - Yes definite flop
Mendieta - yes definite flop
Petit - yes definite flop
Anderson - Yes definite flop
Santi Ezquerro - Is a free transfer a flop?
Demetrio Albertini - Again is a free transfer a flop?
Patrik Andersson - Yes a flop
Gudjohnsen - 12m euros for someone who spent 3 years at the club 10 goals in 72 appearances and was a decent squad member. IMO not a flop.
Bogarde - Definite flop
Hleb - Definite flop
Christophe Dugarry - Definite flop
Van Bommel - WTF!! NO WAY a flop. Free transfer and integral member of 06 CL team. Flop wtf!!!!!
One and only Ibrahimovic - Yes a flop

Theres this Italian defender i can't remember that was supposed to be the new Maldindi. . . . .

Reconsider that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans