Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in La Liga, don't first team players have to use 1-25, no random high numbers? Tello is 37, but he came up from Barca B this season, so I guess there's an exception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squad_number_%28association_football%29

You are right, so the coolest number I can think of between 1-25 is 1. Valdes leaves so give the 1 to Neymar.

Neymar 1 :) Will be the first time in the history of modern football, that 1 is not a goalkeeper.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Neymar will take 7 lol.

Hopefully Rosell and Co will start focusing on a CB and GK once this is announced.

spark

squeeze_geek.jpg

From his store it seems the only thing important is the nJr

Jadentheman

I can't see Neymar it anything else then 11. I don't care about Thiago has it. Thaigo only has it because Cesc took the number 4 away from him so easily. And Cesc just came on the team then too. So Neymar should be able to do the same.

spring

I can't see Neymar it anything else then 11. I don't care about Thiago has it. Thaigo only has it because Cesc took the number 4 away from him so easily. And Cesc just came on the team then too. So Neymar should be able to do the same.

Agree! 11 is his favorite number!

Pepe Silvia

Why does he need a specific number on the back to boost his credibility?
Is he 11 years old?
That comprehension >>>

No guy, he means think of how many goals Neymar will knock in with Xaviesta, Messi, Alves etc providing service. HAd nothing to do with jersey numbers. Stop trying to be so argumentative with everything. Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans