Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Yeap, absolutely no relevance only that we spent 69 million on garbage and now we're getting ready to waste a huge amount of money on a clearly overrated brazilian party boy who looks interested to appear in video clips and change his haircut, with no impressive performances at a high level to prove his worth a spot in this squad.

Yeah he has been so unimpressive thus far in his career that he has been voted in the top ten players in the world and has been named the best player in South America two times in a row.

You are totally wrong and back up your opinions not with any facts but childish insults.

XaviMessiGirl

No need for people to start disrespecting each other over this. You can disagree/debate but don't start calling other posters idiotic etc. Thanks.

Edit: Pepe beat me to it. But just a further reminder that we are monitoring this thread.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alexis was proven in Udinese.

:troll:

lol, the case with Alexis is that he suits a team like RM more. He need space to use his pace like Ronaldo(NOT COMPARING HIM TO CRISTIANO). When its overcrowded he struggles.

Pepe Silvia

Leo10... don't come in and troll. It offers nothing to the discussion. This goes to everybody else too.

Consider it a warning. Thanks.

JamDav1982

No need for people to start disrespecting each other over this. You can disagree/debate but don't start calling other posters idiotic etc. Thanks.

Edit: Pepe beat me to it. But just a further reminder that we are monitoring this thread.

It was on the back of someone calling players 'Pricks' for no reason whatsoever.

PaulFCB

Banned
Yeah he has been so unimpressive thus far in his career that he has been voted in the top ten players in the world and has been named the best player in South America two times in a row.

You are totally wrong and back up your opinions not with any facts but childish insults.

Voted the best player in South America is irrelevant shit as long as he didn't exist one single season in Europe where the big football is played.
Especially when his team is middle table in Brazil and the best goal scorers are players like Fred that are just fails returned from Europe.
I want to see him play for a top club in Europe, then we can "rate" him, for now, he's just the best in a mediocre state of this sport, club level in Brazil where he's rivals for best player are D'Alessandro, Paulo Guerrero ( proven as mediocre material in Bundes ) or Eduardo Vargas ( total uber maxim fail in Naples )

JamDav1982

Voted the best player in South America is irrelevant shit as long as he didn't exist one single season in Europe where the big football is played.
Especially when his team is middle table in Brazil and the best goal scorers are players like Fred that are just fails returned from Europe.
I want to see him play for a top club in Europe, then we can "rate" him, for now, he's just the best in a mediocre state of this sport, club level in Brazil where he's rivals for best player are D'Alessandro, Paulo Guerrero ( proven as mediocre material in Bundes ) or Eduardo Vargas ( total uber maxim fail in Naples )

Thats your opinion.

It would appear that all the top clubs in the world do not agree with that and do infact think that you can judge a player from what they have achieved in south america.

The likes of Lucas Moura and Oscar were nowhere near as good as Neymar in Brazil.

spring

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in La Liga, don't first team players have to use 1-25, no random high numbers? Tello is 37, but he came up from Barca B this season, so I guess there's an exception.

it's true!
--------
In the Spanish La Liga players in the A-squad (maximum 25 players, including a maximum of three goalkeepers) must wear a number between 1–25. Goalkeepers must wear either 1, 13 or 25. When players from the reserve team are selected to play for the first team, they are given squad numbers between 26 and 50.
--------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans