Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

thumb-iloveyou.png

:wub: That marketing.

JamDav1982

There seems to be this idea that Neymar is selfish and all out for himself which I dont see at all.

He could have gone to just about any club in europe and arguably been their star player or at least more chance of it but he has chose Barcelona where he will earn less money and he knows 100% he will always bow down to Messi.

He doesnt have the Ronaldo tyoe ego where he wants to do everything himself and seems to love celebrating goals no matter who scored them.

Does he try and do too much at times? Yes he does but he is at a moment where he is trying desperately to prove himself for his country in particular. Messi also suffered with this until a couple of years ago.

He has all the raw attributes to be one of the best in the world. Which will happen when he is calmer about his future at Barcelona and cab settle down and learn and not try to win every game single handed.

F

Flavia

Some reactions... I can only imagine the comments post game he'll get, either by being awesome or terrible. Good times await us...

JamDav1982

Some reactions... I can only imagine the comments post game he'll get, either by being awesome or terrible. Good times await us...

Some people have already decided that unless he single handedly beats the likes of Bayern and Madrid he will be a failure.

The strange thing is that the same people would have him nowhere near the best player in the team.

As long as he improves the team and helps combat some of the obvious failures in attack against the top teams this season then thats all we can look for.

Pepe Silvia

Right his goal against Arsenal when we needed him was a total flop. I see what you mean about his arrogance and ego causing problems, but your agenda is so crystal clear with players you don't like and it's a bit overboard, as others pointed to.

Everybody needs to relax a bit. :lol:

spring

Right his goal against Arsenal when we needed him was a total flop. I see what you mean about his arrogance and ego causing problems, but your agenda is so crystal clear with players you don't like and it's a bit overboard, as others pointed to.

Everybody needs to relax a bit. :lol:

deep breath!... again!... again! :lol:

Pepe Silvia

Exactly. If we can all stop and breathe before we post in here I'm sure the thread will become more readable and enjoyable for everyone. Let's be patient and see what goes down over the next few weeks, folks. Positive mindset and all that. :)

Kerrybai

Alexis cost 37 mill and had very little commerical benefits to the club. The same can be said about Cesc at 35 mil. From first glance 57 seems horrendous and if Neymar was Oscar or Lucas Moura it would a horrible deal... But he's not. He's potentially the most marketable player in the world. Santos pay him huge wages for commerical reasons, not footballing reasons. Only time will tell whether his commerical success will justify his price tag.

Last edited:

LeoMessi10

Yeah, he thinks he's top but all I see is a fail who is more preoccupied to make senseless dribbles and appear in Brazilian music videoclips.
And he wouldn't be the first example of a super fail, not even for Barca.
So where has he failed already?

LeoMessi10

That comprehension >>>

No guy, he means think of how many goals Neymar will knock in with Xaviesta, Messi, Alves etc providing service. HAd nothing to do with jersey numbers. Stop trying to be so argumentative with everything. Chill.
You've taken the words right out of my mouth. Paul you should chill attacking everyone sharing their opinion as we haven't totally insulted you for acting like you're a top scout who knows everything when frankly we can see by your childish arguments and insults that it's all personal to you anyways, no football involved in your rants.

Duke

You've taken the words right out of my mouth. Paul you should chill attacking everyone sharing their opinion as we haven't totally insulted you for acting like you're a top scout who knows everything when frankly we can see by your childish arguments and insults that it's all personal to you anyways, no football involved in your rants.

The people who compare Neymar to Robinho and others have no clue whatsoever. Neymar has the potential to be our next Ronaldinho only better. Could you imagine Ronaldinho at his peak what solution could he offer when we struggle against defensive teams?

All Madrid fans are already panicking and obviously not happy that Neymar is coming to Barcelona but this Paul guy think he is Marty Mcfly with back to future kinda car, he already went to 2015 and came back convinced Neymar is a total failure!

F

Flavia

What's being reported on the br press now is that Neymar Sr(the father) doesn't want the transfer now, because he'll have 100% of Neymar rights in 8 months. And also because he thinks Neymar will be worth even more after the confeds cup. Santos' board is putting pressure as they want to sell him now, or they won't see a dime. This won't be over any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans