Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I wonder how accurate Real Madrid's supposed mega offer was then if we're offering 17-18 million (assuming this is also correct).

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's only to santos. We still need separate bids for Neymar himself, sonda and the other one. It'll add up to just under60 million

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think someone from Santos said yesterday that there is no offer from Madrid, yet.

I don't think Perez will interfere as he wouldn't want Rosell to start circling around Bale either.

desoe

That's only to santos. We still need separate bids for Neymar himself, sonda and the other one. It'll add up to just under60 million

Last I heard is that a deal with the DIS company is already agreed, so now it's Santos time

Tomchin

I thought Santos owned 55% of his rights (with DIS 40% and another company 5%)? I suppose we'll pay a similar amount to each party, if the 17M to Santos is true; would be a very good deal if we only ended up paying 35M (or so) in total in the end. I'm afraid that number isn't realistic though :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If Deulofeu gets the same kind of treatment that Pedro got once he first came into the team, I think he will succeed. Pedro, IMO, has been a player who has been successful bc of the team, not bc of his ability. What he doesn't have in ability, he makes up for in work ethic and tactical positioning. But that only takes you so far, which is why he isn't lighting it up anymore.

You don't remember Pedro's beginning very well then...He was a hard worker, from the start, and played unselfishly...Pedro earned his playing time, he wasn't gifted anything.

cro-man

I'm happy here. I have already told you. Unless I die this game [against Corinthians on Sunday] is not my last game,"

"If people are saying other things, then they know more than I do. Many people say what they want without knowing anything. But this is how things are."

Seems like he to scary to come to europe because he is afraid he might lose his hype ...

Last edited:

rafals

I'm happy here. I have already told you. Unless I die this game [against Corinthians on Sunday] is not my last game,"

"If people are saying other things, then they know more than I do. Many people say what they want without knowing anything. But this is how things are."

Seems like he to scary to come to europe because he is afraid he might lose his hype ...

Or he is already tired of all these speculations and wants the media to leave him alone? His ironic attitude towards the journalists in this statement suggests that. It would not be the first time when a player denies every rumour just to be signed by another club a few days later

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Or he is already tired of all these speculations and wants the media to leave him alone? His ironic attitude towards the journalists in this statement suggests that. It would not be the first time when a player denies every rumour just to be signed by another club a few days later

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah lol. I remember Cristiano and Ibra for example saying exactly the same.

Armando929

He'll come next year it seems. He probably will want to concentrate on the World
Cup. It seems he wants to come here so it's not likely he goes to another team, even Madrid.

But it seems he's staying one more year.

Barca8

He'll come next year it seems. He probably will want to concentrate on the World
Cup. It seems he wants to come here so it's not likely he goes to another team, even Madrid.

I hope we don't go cheap on the transfers this summer to "save up" for this kid next year.

F

Flavia

Where did you get that from? Everything is indicating to the opposite.
Neymar has a game with Santos against Flamengo next sunday, then another on the 29th. So he surely will play some more games with santos, before the confed cup.

The only thing that I strongly dislike about this case is how versatile he is in his statements ( or are some just fake ) I mean here he is quite clearly saying he is not leaving, different quotes have him say something could happen this summer... get your communication straight. I mean is this a scheme to sell more newspapers or something ? :lol:

Jadentheman

The only thing that I strongly dislike about this case is how versatile he is in his statements ( or are some just fake ) I mean here he is quite clearly saying he is not leaving, different quotes have him say something could happen this summer... get your communication straight. I mean is this a scheme to sell more newspapers or something ? :lol:

Doesn't want to piss off Santos fans. He could also jeopardize his team if he said something. We want Santos to play well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans