Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Concentrate on getting a world class goalkeeper and CB..... but still look toothless in the biggest games if teams can control Messi.

Well, if the Neymars don't want to leave Brazil for whatever reason this year there is nothing Barca can do. The last thing we should do is to squander huge amount of money to statisfy their greed at the expense of our much more pressing issue: Defense.

JamDav1982

Well, if the Neymars don't want to leave Brazil for whatever reason this year there is nothing Barca can do. The last thing we should do is to squander huge amount of money to statisfy their greed at the expense of our much more pressing issue: Defense.

The lack of attacking options other than Messi is just as bad an issue as defence.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The lack of attacking options other than Messi is just as bad an issue as defence.

Is Falcao's move to Monaco a done deal? Can we outbid Monaco and get him? Is Aguero available?

What I am saying is, we don't need to move mountains to bribe the Neymars to come over. Seriously, who do they think they are? We should spend our money on other options if he doesn't want to join us. I am sick and tired of us getting on our knees to please the Neymars.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Forget falcao. He only plays in the middle and that's where messi is. Neymar can play on left wing (so can Aguero but Neymar is better for us)

B

beautifulgame

Is Falcao's move to Monaco a done deal? Can we outbid Monaco and get him? Is Aguero available?

What I am saying is, we don't need to move mountains to bribe the Neymars to come over. Seriously, who do they think they are? We should spend our money on other options if he doesn't want to join us. I am sick and tired of us getting on our knees to please the Neymars.

lolz cool down man.

this the the way this business works.

JamDav1982

Neither Falcao or Aguero are the type of player the club are looking for.

They are not wanting a pure center foward as Messi will not move from the middle for the large part.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Aguero plays out wide in copa America and scored a few goals, he fits thereNhe has pace and dribbling ability

But he's not leaving city so no point discussing

Stric

When has Aguero ever proved that he can play out wide?

Villa signed for Barcelona after playing on the left hand side at the world cup.

Aguero doesn have the pace or the directness to play out there.

Wait, Aguero doesn't have the pace.... but a 31-year-old Villa does? :lol:

Villa signed for Barcelona before the World Cup even started. Get your facts straight.

JamDav1982

Aguero plays out wide in copa America and scored a few goals, he fits thereNhe has pace and dribbling ability

But he's not leaving city so no point discussing

Aguero doesnt have great pace and is not that direct.

He is much more similar to a Romario type striker than Villa.

JamDav1982

Wait, Aguero doesn't have the pace.... but a 31-year-old Villa does? :lol:

Villa signed for Barcelona before the World Cup even started. Get your facts straight.

Who said anything about Villa having more pace than Aguero?

Aguero is not a striker who plays on the shoulder or looks to use pace at all.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He has great movement and acceleration, can break offside ap like one David villa. Has amazing finishing. Can dribble in tight areas which suits bArca, pace as in top speed is not so important,and he is faster than villa anyway.

But as I said no point discussing its jot even possible

Edit.. Do you even watch Aguero? His whole game is breaking offside traps

JamDav1982

He has great movement and acceleration, can break offside ap like one David villa. Has amazing finishing. Can dribble in tight areas which suits bArca, pace as in top speed is not so important,and he is faster than villa anyway.

But as I said no point discussing its jot even possible

Edit.. Do you even watch Aguero? His whole game is breaking offside traps

Aguero has NEVER proven he can play on the left hand side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans