Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando929

Where did you get that from? Everything is indicating to the opposite.
Neymar has a game with Santos against Flamengo next sunday, then another on the 29th. So he surely will play some more games with santos, before the confed cup.

It might not mean much, but he seems pretty adamant that he's staying until next year(Epecially his father). Plus the fact that he'll have the World Cup to concentrate on. I honestly think he's been pretty clear that he intends to finish his contract and I doubt the club is going to break the bank to bring him over here now considering that a defender and goal keeper is needed.

F

Flavia

Doesn't want to piss off Santos fans. He could also jeopardize his team if he said something. We want Santos to play well
He doesn't want to piss his father :p
Santos fans want him gone too, or their team won't profit on Neymar.

If he stays, neymar jr and sr will regret it later. Neymar sr is blinded by greed, another year in Brazil will be bad for his development, and his price could go down a lot.

It might not mean much, but he seems pretty adamant that he's staying until next year(Epecially his father). Plus the fact that he'll have the World Cup to concentrate on. I honestly think he's been pretty clear that he intends to finish his contract and I doubt the club is going to break the bank to bring him over here now considering that a defender and goal keeper is needed.
What's all over the place here on the br press is that despite wanting to leave, Neymar won't fight with his father. He'll be submissive to his dad's wishes.

Stric

Imagine if Neymar stayed in Brazil for another year, then flopped big time at the World Cup. I bet his dad would be pissed that he didn't accept the earlier offers. :lol:

Armando929

His price will go down, but as far as endorsements and marketing goes, he'll still rake in plenty of money for both himself and his father.

As for his development, I agree. And I truly believe he'll be in for a shock once he sees how the defenses are in Europe.

But I think its ultimately up to Neymar. If he really wants to move now, he'll make it happen.

F

Flavia

Santos is pressuring to sell. They really want him gone. So they're trying to find a deal that will make Ney sr accept the move.

JamDav1982

His price will go down, but as far as endorsements and marketing goes, he'll still rake in plenty of money for both himself and his father.

As for his development, I agree. And I truly believe he'll be in for a shock once he sees how the defenses are in Europe.

But I think its ultimately up to Neymar. If he really wants to move now, he'll make it happen.

I doubt he will be in for a huge shock, the Corinthians defence last night was stronger and more organised than the majority of La Liga and there are many teams in Brazil that would be at the top end of the league in Spain.

On top of that he has played in many international game.

The gap between european football and the Brazilian top teams is nowhere near as big as some people seem to think.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He doesn't want to piss his father :p
Santos fans want him gone too, or their team won't profit on Neymar.

If he stays, neymar jr and sr will regret it later. Neymar sr is blinded by greed, another year in Brazil will be bad for his development, and his price could go down a lot.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...ar-neymar-future-still-remains-unclear-052013

Bad for his development? I'd say let the Neymars' greed eat them alive and let them pay the price. If his price goes down, good for us!

Let's concentrate on getting a world class CB and goalkeeper.

JamDav1982

F

Flavia

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Santos' steering committee already agreed to sell Neymar. At a new meeting on Wednesday, they'll discuss Barcelona's bid of 17,5M. [estadao]

lmfao 17.5 million??? Dying here :lol:

Kerrybai

Santos' steering committee already agreed to sell Neymar. At a new meeting on Wednesday, they'll discuss Barcelona's bid of 17,5M. [estadao]

lmfao 17.5 million??? Dying here :lol:

17.5 would probably be for the 45% stake they have or whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans